25] (II) The First Flames of Love

The song for today's chapter is up there↑

And to those who are here reading this chapter, make sure to vote and comment!

Varna meine 2 months baad post karna next chapter ab👀

और क्या कहे, अब जो आप साथ हैं

┈┈┈┈․° ♡ °․┈┈┈┈

"बताइये श्री, क्या हमें इजाज़त हैं?"

(Tell me, Shri, do I have your consent)

Her words took me by surprise, leaving me feeling as though my very soul was on the brink of leaving my body.

She had responded to my earlier words in a way I had never anticipated.

"तेरे लबों पे क्या लिखूं तू बता यूं इन्हे जोड़ के खुद से, क्या बन जाऊ खुदा।"

These words, the ones I had spoken to her earlier, replayed in my mind.

I had uttered them in a teasing manner, never intending to compel her into anything she wasn't ready for.

Now, hearing her response, I was overwhelmed with uncertainty.

Could I truly give her the happiness she deserved in this moment?

I want her presence in every moment of my life. There is not a trace of doubt about that.

Lost in these thoughts, I was startled when I felt a pair of soft lips press against mine.

My body shivered involuntarily, a current of surprise and shock coursing through me as her kiss enveloped me.

She leaned into me, her hands resting gently on my shoulders, as if seeking permission yet taking what she desired.

Her hands slipped around my neck, pulling me closer, and I felt the heat of her body pressed against mine.

It was as if we were two halves of a whole, coming together now.

And I knew, I couldn't allow my doubts to overshadow this moment, not when it was with her.

I wrapped my arms around her, my hands found their way to her waist, pulling her closer while deepening the kiss, losing myself in the sensation of her lips against mine.