9] In the Temple of Love

WORD COUNT: 4878.

Don't forget to play this song while reading🤍

Also the chapter is divided into different perspectives, make sure to check the images before proceeding🤍

┈┈┈┈․° ♡ °․┈┈┈┈

and in her gaze,
my heart found its home.

and in her gaze, my heart found its home

┈┈┈┈․° ♡ °․┈┈┈┈

Her gaze lowered, her delicate lashes resting gently on her cheeks, whispering secrets known only to her. The dagger she had wielded moments ago, now hung at a distance from my neck.

In an instant, something fell upon my fingers, drawing my attention downward.

My eyes widened as I observed her tears glistening in the dim light.

मेरे होते हुए भी वो उदास हैं तो मैं कहां हूं फिर?

(In the aura of my being, if sadness still finds her, where do I reside in her world, then)

With urgency, I cast the dagger aside, my heart pounding with concern.

"What troubles your eyes with tears?" I asked gently, though, my heart raced with worry.

"Y-you are b-bleeding," she stammered, struggling to contain her sobs.

In that moment, my heart soared with hope. Her concern for me was a flicker of light in the darkness, a sign that perhaps she might one day accept me as her own.

Even in the midst of chaos, with her by my side, the world faded away.

With a gentle smile, I wiped away her tears, my thumb caressing her cheek in a silent promise of protection and love.

"हमारा सर्वस्व आपका है", my words flowed straight from the depths of my heart, each syllable conveying the depth of my feelings.

(The entirety of me belongs to you)

As our eyes briefly met, she clasped my hand firmly, leading me out of the chamber with a quiet authority that left me speechless.

In her grasp, she held the power to sway my very existence.

Ignoring the curious glances we received along the way, I surrendered to her lead, allowing her to guide me wherever she desired.

In the distance, her brother and his wife stood in the hallway, their faces a mix of shock and disbelief as they observed our entwined hands.

This was where I belonged, and this time, not even the heavens themselves could tear her from my side.