『𝟎𝟏, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠』

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ͜

ㅤ ‎‧₊˚ ౨ৎ  wander often, wonder always, ᐟ ⟢ ۫

for the universe loves a stargazer.

ㅤ︶ ͡ ۫ ˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˒ ۫ ͡ ︶

Amidst the labyrinthine streets of Tokyo, where the pulse of the city intertwined with the veiled stirrings of curses, {NAME} navigated her path with a familiarity born of many encounters

Amidst the labyrinthine streets of Tokyo, where the pulse of the city intertwined with the veiled stirrings of curses, {NAME} navigated her path with a familiarity born of many encounters. Her connection to the sorcerers' world, particularly to Satoru Gojo, was not new; their bond was forged over several meetings, each one a step deeper into the intricate dance of power and destiny.

Their first encounter had been incidental, a chance meeting during one of {NAME}'s early explorations into the nature of her unique energy. During a clan meeting between the big four shaman clans, the {SURNAME} clan had an overwhelming pride in their newly awakened gem, {NAME SURNAME}, and if she weren't to be shown off it would be a great shame.

Gojo Satoru had been there to experience the show of her gravity control, the memories of the meeting set in stone in his mind. {NAME} had represented the smaller {SURNAME} clan, chosen to demonstrate the powers that set her lineage apart. As her name was called, she had stepped into the center of the room, her presence commanding the attention of all present.

With a calm demeanor belying the anticipation swirling around her, {NAME} had raised her hands, her fingers moving in the air as she manipulated the gravitational forces within the hall. Gojo remembered the water in his glass floating up as if its gravity was space-like, the water had moved to the center of the hall, swirling in the air before dispersing into a fine mist, showering down like light rain, leaving the audience in silent admiration.

Over time, {NAME} and Gojo had engaged in discussions that spanned the breadth of their knowledge, from the fundamentals of Jujutsu sorcery to the esoteric intricacies of their powers. Gojo, with his unparalleled understanding of cursed techniques, offered insights that helped {NAME} navigate the dangers of her newfound abilities, while {NAME}, in turn, provided Gojo with a perspective that stretched beyond the earthly confines of curses and sorcery.