『𝟑𝟑, 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐲𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲』

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

ˢᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ˢˡⁱᵍʰᵗ ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ →

‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ͜

ㅤ ‎‧₊˚ ౨ৎ "Amidst the stars' serene dance, decaying celestial bodies release toxic gas, filling the void with the stench of cosmic rot." ᐟ ⟢ ۫

ㅤ︶ ͡ ۫ ˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˒ ۫ ͡ ︶

Sukuna, leaning close to {NAME}, chuckled darkly

Sukuna, leaning close to {NAME}, chuckled darkly. "You know, that Brat is watching us right now. I wonder how he feels, seeing me so close to you. Must be eating him alive."

{NAME} tried to pull away, her discomfort evident. "Why are you doing this?"

Sukuna's smirk widened. "Because it's fun. And because I can."

The pair walked down the lively streets of Shibuya, the Halloween festivities in full swing around them. Costumed revelers laughed and chattered, completely unaware of the dark presence amidst them. The contrast between the festive atmosphere and the chilling tension between Sukuna and {NAME} was palpable.

Sukuna's eyes scanned the crowd, taking in the various costumes and decorations with a mix of disdain and gross amusement. "Humans and their trivial amusements," he mused. "So easily entertained, like dogs."

As they walked, Sukuna casually grabbed a beer from a passing man. The man spun around in surprise, his eyes wide with shock, but losing sight of the thief. "This smells like shit, greasy pigs," Sukuna said, smelling it before tossing it aside on the concrete. "You don't though."

{NAME} glared at him, her eyes flashing with surprise. "You can't just do that."

"Oh, don't give me that look," Sukuna laughed. "It's all part of the fun. Besides, I'm not hurting anyone. Just taking what I want."