『𝟐𝟒, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧』

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ͜

ㅤ ‎‧₊˚ ౨ৎ "Skibidi fortnite or something." ᐟ ⟢ ۫

ㅤ︶ ͡ ۫ ˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˒ ۫ ͡ ︶

As dawn broke, the first gentle rays of sunlight began to seep through the curtains, infusing the room with a tranquil, golden glow

As dawn broke, the first gentle rays of sunlight began to seep through the curtains, infusing the room with a tranquil, golden glow. This early morning light painted a soft, calming atmosphere across the space where {NAME} and Yuji had found themselves unintentionally drifting into slumber. They lay there, deeply entwined in each other.

{NAME} was nestled securely within Yuji's arms, her head resting against his chest. His embrace was both tender and reassuring, his arms wrapped around her in a protective hold that seemed both instinctive and deliberate, as if his subconscious had taken over in the depths of sleep to safeguard something precious. His gentle yet assertive grip suggested a quiet strength, providing comfort and a sense of safety without constraint..

Suddenly, the sharp trill of {NAME}'s alarm pierced the morning calm, slicing through the silence with its insistent call. The sound startled them both from their slumber, causing their eyes to flutter open, struggling against the intrusion of the muted morning light that seemed too harsh all at once. Despite the abrupt awakening, there was little sense of discomfort or embarrassment between them; instead, a warm, familiar ease settled over their expressions.

With a tired but affectionate smile, {NAME} shifted slightly within the circle of Yuji's arms to reach for the offending alarm. As she moved to turn it off, Yuji instinctively adjusted his hold, loosening his arms to provide her the space needed to stretch and quell the alarm's clamor. This small, considerate action underscored the comfort and understanding that had grown between them, marked by the quiet intimacy of the moment they shared.

"We fell asleep, huh?" {NAME} murmured, a soft chuckle vibrating in her throat as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Her smile was gentle, reflecting a shared nostalgia. It wasn't their first time inadvertently falling asleep together; during their time living in the dojo, they had multiple times found themselves drifting off together, whether on the bed, in front of the TV, or sprawled on the couch. Many times also waking up cuddling, and at one point it had happened enough times that the two had just accepted the fact that their bodies instinctively seeked physical comfort while unconscious.