『𝟐𝟐, 𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬』

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ͜

ㅤ ‎‧₊˚ ౨ৎ "Bogos Binted? Vorp." ᐟ ⟢ ۫

ㅤ︶ ͡ ۫ ˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˒ ۫ ͡ ︶

In the mundane confines of their homeroom, the air thick with the monotonous drone of Kusakabe's math lesson, {NAME} and her friends found themselves trapped in the less thrilling aspect of their education

In the mundane confines of their homeroom, the air thick with the monotonous drone of Kusakabe's math lesson, {NAME} and her friends found themselves trapped in the less thrilling aspect of their education. It had been just three days since the adrenaline of the Goodwill Event had faded, leaving {NAME} particularly disinterested in the current discussion about factors and equations. She leaned heavily over her desk, uniform jacket open, revealing a plain tanktop beneath, her head resting languidly on her hands.

"Why are you teaching us math, anyway?" {NAME} mumbled, her voice tinged with the boredom that only a post-event lull could bring.

Kusakabe glanced up from his notes, adjusting his glasses as he answered, "Because I'm good at math, and I can teach it. That's reason enough, don't you think?" His tone carried a mix of resignation and mild amusement at the question.

{NAME} sighed, rolling her eyes slightly while pouting. "I thought Gojo-sensei was our teacher."

"He doesn't have a teaching license, and frankly, he lacks the patience for it," Kusakabe retorted with a hint of exasperation, as if the very thought of Gojo leading a math class was absurd.

{NAME}'s thoughts drifted away from the discussion of numeric theories. Her mind wandered back to the eventful days of the tournament and the physical toll it had taken. Shoko had tended to her after Todo's punch had aggravated a cut on her stomach, her healing hands a temporary relief from the pain that still lingered subtly beneath her skin.

Turning her head towards Nobara, whose desk was adjacent to hers, {NAME} whispered with a conspiratorial smirk, "Wanna go shopping after this? I need a new mascara." She fluttered her eyelashes demonstratively, a few small clumps visible from the drying product. "See? This one has gone so dry, you can spot the clumps!"