『𝟎𝟑, 𝐭𝐞𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞』

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ͜

ㅤ ‎‧₊˚ ౨ৎ "The men and women, who desire to obtain seats in the celestial kingdom, will find that they must battle everyday." ᐟ ⟢ ۫

︶ ͡ ۫ ˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˒ ۫ ͡ ︶

In the deceptive calm of a tropical domain far removed from the usual battlegrounds of curses and sorcerers, a group had gathered around the remains of Jogo

In the deceptive calm of a tropical domain far removed from the usual battlegrounds of curses and sorcerers, a group had gathered around the remains of Jogo. The sunny atmosphere, complete with lounge chairs and an open bar, seemed almost ironic given the gravity of their discussion. Jogo, now reduced to a talking head, had urgent news to share about a new and formidable opponent.

A black-haired sorcerer leaned forward with interest. "Despite your...reduced circumstances, you've encountered something quite unique. You wanna share with the rest of us?"

Jogo's head, placed unsettlingly on one of the plastic tables, grumbled, " Her domain... it's not just powerful; it's different. I was helpless."

A blue haired man, lounging carelessly but listening intently, couldn't resist prodding. " Oh, did the big bad Jogo get a little starstruck? Were there pretty stars? Did you make a wish before she almost turned you into cosmic dust?" he joked, but his eyes betrayed his keen interest in Jogo's defeat.

Jogo's response was a low growl, but blue-haired's taunting did little to dampen his spirit. "Mock all you want Mahito, but she's dangerous. If not for Gojo's intervention, I wouldn't be here to warn you."

The sorcerer, chuckling at Mahito's antics, steered the conversation back to seriousness. "As amusing as this is, {NAME}'s power is no laughing matter. "The {SURNAME} clan has always been a curiosity, known for their connection to celestial phenomena, but nothing suggested they had someone capable of such... grandeur."

A squid curse, silent until now, spoke up, his voice deep and resonant, "This power she wields, it's ancient, tapping into the very essence of the cosmos. We must tread carefully. The sea respects the stars' guidance, but it does not bow down to them."