ıllıllı 𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑹𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬 ıllıllı

Howdy doodle doo guys, this chapter/authors note will probs be taken down when I post the next chapter if not before that, I just have a few questions and things to say, and I'll try to keep it short (yikes)...! So for everyone that reads this please answer even though you don't usually interact with the book hihi!

1) I've "started" my kuroo fanfic, now I know that there's probably more jjk fans here and less haikyuu watchers but; what do YOU like the most in fanfics, because this is written in third person POV, so I use pronouns like she, her for You!
But I haven't mainly started with the kuroo fic, and I want your opinion, what POV is better?:

First-Person POV: Where the narrator is a character yet in the story, most usually you the reader and protagonist, with pronouns I, me, my and we.

Second-Person POV: The narrator addresses you, the reader, directly with using you and your as pronouns.

Third-Person POV: The narrator is outside the story and refers to characters using he, she, they and it

2) Done with that part, now, again, if you don't usually comment please do it for me this once,
(Can I bribe with fast chapters if you comment?...)
What do you think about the story so far, what are your wishes, toughts, expectations etc. This is my first fic so I'd like it to be as good as possible!! Is there anything I can improve on? Too little dialogue, to weird vocabulary? To much or too little fights? To short or too long chapters and plot moments? Please let me knowwwww!!!

3) Who do you guys in this story see as "love interests"? Because this book isn't romance based as you've probably seen by now (and is stated earlier), but i might consider adding a more romantic twist towards the end...! Also who do you like most, who do you want to see more off? What are hopes in this story?

4) what do we think about this as a cover for book? Or should I stick with the one I have now?... this would need some rendering as it is just me who edited four images together, but you get the point

Final - I have decided on the bribe, the more comments, the faster my updates will be! (PS/ updates on new and next chapters will be on my message board, so follow me!)

Thank you if you read allat, I do love you all! And to the three people that comment, you are my motivation (๑>◡<๑)