『𝟎𝟕, 𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐬』

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ͜

ㅤ ‎‧₊˚ ౨ৎ "Stars are not merely lights in the sky; they are the dreams of the universe, calling us to explore." ᐟ ⟢ ۫

ㅤ︶ ͡ ۫ ˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˒ ۫ ͡ ︶

The early morning air was fresh and invigorating, a mix of floral scents and the crispness of untouched wilderness that filled {NAME}'s lungs as she inhaled deeply

The early morning air was fresh and invigorating, a mix of floral scents and the crispness of untouched wilderness that filled {NAME}'s lungs as she inhaled deeply. She watched, mesmerized, as the sunlight danced across the canopy, highlighting shades of green she hadn't known existed. It wasn't just the view that captivated her; it was the feeling of standing at something new.

Turning away from the balcony, {NAME}'s gaze fell upon the room that had become her temporary sanctuary. The decor was a blend of local craftsmanship and comfort, with woven fabrics and wooden carvings that spoke of Madagascar's rich cultural heritage. It was a far cry from her room back in Tokyo, and yet, there was a warmth to it that felt welcoming.

{NAME}'s gaze drifted to her belongings, now tidily arranged in the open closet. Deciding to not confuse herself with how her stuff magically unpacked, she settled on that Satoru must have done it. The room was bathed in warm sunlight, the open room inviting in a breeze that carried the heat of a day already warming to at least 27 degrees Celsius.

Approaching the closet, a piece of paper caught her eye, hung conspicuously on one of the shelves.

dont wear uniform       opt schools athletic wear  C:

The handwriting was unmistakably Gojo's. With a hint of amusement, {NAME} turned towards the closet to sift through her clothes, locating the athletic wear provided by the school.