『𝟏𝟏, 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐰𝐬』

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ͜

ㅤ ‎‧₊˚ ౨ৎ "Under the celestial canopy, each star's twinkle is a soft kiss to our dreams, a tender lullaby of light that sings of undying love across the universe."ᐟ ⟢ ۫

ㅤ︶ ͡ ۫ ˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˒ ۫ ͡ ︶

As the midday sun shone brightly overhead, {NAME} pushed herself up from Yuta's lap with a cheerful grin. "I'll paddle us back," she declared, her voice filled with a light-hearted resolve. Yuta nodded, adjusting his position to give her space as she took hold of the paddle.

Positioning herself at the rear of the paddle board, {NAME} gently dipped the paddle into the crystal blue water, feeling the coolness splash slightly against her arms as she guided them forward. The water around them was vibrant, reflecting the sun's rays in a dazzling display of light.

Yuta watched her for a moment, a fond smile playing on his lips as he admired her ease and strength in maneuvering the board through the calm sea. The silence that hung between them was comfortable and soothing, punctuated only by the rhythmic splash of the paddle and the distant calls of seabirds overhead.

"Thinking about what's for lunch?" Yuta eventually broke the silence, his voice carrying a hint of mischief as he watched the shoreline begin to draw nearer.

Laughing softly, {NAME} didn't turn as she responded, "Definitely. I'm starving,"

"Gosh same, Miguel said the restaurant is only a little walk from the beach," Yuta agreed, his gaze drifting across the water where the light danced like scattered jewels.

As {NAME} continued to paddle, she allowed herself to take in the breathtaking scenery—the uninterrupted blue of the sky meeting the sea at the horizon, the gentle waves caressing the side of their board, and the occasional splash from a playful fish. It was moments like these that seemed to pause time, a gentle reminder of the beauty in simplicity.