『𝟎𝟐, 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧』

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

ㅤ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ͜

ㅤ ‎‧₊˚ ౨ৎ  "When you touch the celestial in your heart, you will realize that the beauty  of your soul is so pure, so vast and so devastating that you have no option but to merge with it. You have no option but to feel the rhythm of the universe in the rhythm of your heart."  ᐟ ⟢ ۫

ㅤㅤ︶ ͡ ۫ ˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˒ ۫ ͡ ︶

In the dim light of the early morning, {NAME}'s eyes snapped open, her heart pounding with a primal fear

In the dim light of the early morning, {NAME}'s eyes snapped open, her heart pounding with a primal fear. For a moment, she lay frozen, disoriented, the unfamiliar surroundings sending her mind spiraling into panic. The realization hit her like a freight train: she had been kidnapped. Without a second thought, she threw off the covers, her feet barely touching the floor as she bolted towards the door. The fabric of the oversized T-shirt she wore fluttered around her thighs, the only barrier against the cool air of the hallway.

Her eyes scrambled across the traditional Japanese hallway. {NAME}'s breaths came in sharp gasps, the silence of the hallway amplifying the pounding in her chest. The first door she saw, she attacked, shoving it open with a desperation born of fear. And there, in the act of changing, stood Yuji Itadori—shirtless, startled, and as unexpected as the situation they found themselves in.

"{NAME}?!" Yuji's voice was a mix of surprise and concern, his posture tensing as he instinctively reached for something to cover himself.

{NAME}'s scream, half-formed and strangled by her own embarrassment, echoed off the walls. Her mind, a whirlwind of panic moments ago, now crashed into the mortifying realization of her mistake. Without another word, she turned, fleeing back into the hallway, her face aflame.

Yuji, still clutching his shirt, stepped out into the corridor just in time to see {NAME}'s retreating back as she vanished into her room. "{NAME}, wait, it's okay—" His words fell on deaf ears.