『𝟎𝟒, 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠』

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ͜

ㅤ ‎‧₊˚ ౨ৎ "I was a living star. I was combustion. I was a new sun born to shatter air and eat the earth." ᐟ ⟢ ۫

︶ ͡ ۫ ˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˒ ۫ ͡ ︶

Barefoot on the soft, dew-kissed grass, {NAME} extended her arms, palms facing the sky. With a deep inhale, she tapped into the core of her power, feeling the gravitational pull that anchored her to the earth and the boundless expanse of the cosmos that stretched above. Standing beside the greenish lake graced with lush lotus flowers and small round lily pads, each one as beautiful as the other in the morning light. {NAME} concentrated, feeling the familiar pull of gravity that anchored her to the earth. With a deep breath and a steady focus, she began to alter the gravitational field around her, slowly making her way to the closest lotus she made the gravity around her so light that she could stand on the leaves of the pale pink flower without disturbing a single one. The leaves barely bent under her weight, as if she were no heavier than a breath of air.

Encouraged by her success, {NAME} dared to go further. She envisioned herself not just lightening her gravity but severing it, freeing herself from the earth's hold entirely. The concept was daunting yet exhilarating, the adrenaline slowly filling her body. With another deep breath, she took the leap of faith, willing her gravity to lessen until she felt her feet lift off the lotus, her body buoyant in the open air.

For a moment, she floated, suspended in a bubble of her own making where gravity no longer ruled. She moved through the air with a grace she had never known, her movements fluid and controlled. It was a breakthrough, a taste of true freedom. Her arms extended out to her sides, palms facing downwards, as if she's balancing on the currents of the breeze in the air.

{NAME} placed her feet together, slightly pointed as she moved as if she were a part of nature's ballet choreography. Hair billows behind her, her expression one of serene joy, fully immersed in the euphoric freedom that comes with defying gravity.