★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋 ★·.·'¯'·.·★

☆‧͙⁺˚*・

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚°❀⋆

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚

After their strenuous early morning training, Yuji noticed {NAME} wincing as she tried to stretch out the stiffness that had set in from an awkward fall during combat with Yuji. Concerned, he suggested a back massage to help alleviate her discomfort. {NAME} gratefully accepted, positioning herself on a plush mat in the middle of the room, lying down on her stomach. She rested her head to one side on a small pillow, her hair cascading around her, setting a serene scene.

He approached the task with a gentle deliberation, standing over {NAME} who lay quietly on the mat. Yuji paused for a moment, his hands hovering just inches above her back. He could feel the subtle heat emanating from his palms, and he took a moment to focus, channeling his intention to soothe and heal into his touch.

Yuji prepared himself to begin the massage, conscious of the need to make direct contact with {NAME}'s skin for maximum effectiveness. Before starting, he communicated his intent to make sure she was comfortable with him lifting her tank top slightly. "Do you want me to pull up your tanktop? It'll help me give a better massage directly on the skin," he asked, smiling, ensuring that her comfort and consent were prioritized.

"Oh, yeah go ahead!" {NAME} smiled gently, Yuji carefully pulled her tank top just up to the midsection of her back, exposing the lower part of her spine and surrounding muscles while ensuring she still felt covered and secure. The room was warm, and the soft mat under {NAME} added an extra layer of comfort, creating an environment conducive to relaxation. "I can pull it up a bit more, its fine," the girl said softly, raising her upper back and pulling the tank completely off. Her back was facing Yuji, ensuring he wouldn't see anything on the front of her torso. Her back was entirely exposed as she laid back on her chest, and Yuji's face flushed pink.

He pulled himself together, and with her skin now accessible, Yuji warmed his hands again by rubbing them together briskly, then slowly placed them gently on her exposed lower back. The initial contact was warm and firm, and he could feel {NAME} relax under the heat of his palms. His fingers began their work with more precision, as the direct contact with her skin allowed for a better manipulation of the muscle tissues.

Starting with soft, warming strokes, Yuji's hands moved with greater ease over the smooth surface of her skin, using a mixture of gliding and kneading to encourage the muscles to release their tension. The direct skin contact allowed Yuji to feel the subtle shifts in muscle tension, respond to {NAME}'s reactions, and adjust his pressure accordingly to ensure the massage was both effective and deeply soothing.

As Yuji's hands traveled upwards from the lower back towards her shoulders, his movements became increasingly confident and purposeful. The muscles in this region often bore the brunt of daily stress and the uncomfortable fall had exacerbated {NAME}'s tension there. Now, feeling the knots and rigid fibers under his palms, Yuji adjusted his technique to address these stubborn areas.