『𝟏𝟐, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲』

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ͜

ㅤ ‎‧₊˚ ౨ৎ "Like a meteor blazing through the heavens, each of us is destined to illuminate the darkness with a fleeting, yet brilliant light. Our paths are brief but significant, etching memories in the skies of those who witness our journey." ᐟ ⟢ ۫

ㅤ︶ ͡ ۫ ˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˒ ۫ ͡ ︶

The first light of dawn had barely started to seep through the curtains of Yuta's room when the door burst open with the characteristic lack of subtlety that only Satoru Gojo possessed

The first light of dawn had barely started to seep through the curtains of Yuta's room when the door burst open with the characteristic lack of subtlety that only Satoru Gojo possessed. "Morning, sunshine!" his voice boomed, filled with far too much cheer for the ungodly hour.

Inside, the room was a quiet scene of teenage tranquility: Yuta and {NAME}, tangled in a peaceful, if slightly comical, snuggle, both lightly snoring, oblivious to the world. Gojo paused at the doorway, a rare moment of hesitation crossing his face—not out of consideration, but rather to pull out his phone and snap several pictures of the duo. The camera clicked a silent chorus as he captured the scene from multiple angles, a mischievous grin spreading across his face.

With the evidence securely stored in his phone, Gojo cleared his throat dramatically and then escalated to his usual volume. "Rise and shine, you two! The day's wasting away!"

{NAME}, jolted from her slumber by the sudden cacophony, merely mumbled something incoherent. She burrowed deeper under the duvet, her hand emerging momentarily to wave a feeble protest before disappearing back into the warmth. Her mind was foggy, the remnants of sleep clinging stubbornly, making the situation too complex to process. Without a word, she drifted back into sleep, her breathing evening out once more.

Yuta, on the other hand, was quicker to react, though not fully prepared for Gojo's morning energy. "Gojo! What the—why so early?" he groaned, rubbing his eyes as he sat up, careful not to disturb {NAME} too much. His gaze flickered to the clock, and his frown deepened. "It's barely sunrise!"