『𝟐𝟓, 𝐀 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲』

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ͜

ㅤ ‎‧₊˚ ౨ৎ "Skibidi sigma alpha something, because people dont really read these hehe." ᐟ ⟢ ۫

ㅤ︶ ͡ ۫ ˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˒ ۫ ͡ ︶

The penthouse room on the top floor of the towering building offered a panoramic view of the city below through its expansive floor-to-ceiling windows. Inside, three large couches were arranged to form an open square facing the windows, creating a luxurious yet oddly tense gathering place for the Ikari family and the trio of jujutsu sorcerers assigned to protect them.

As Ino introduced the family to the two students, {NAME}'s attention drifted from his words to the family members lounging on the couches. Her sharp gaze first swept over the eclectic group, noting the varying degrees of composure among them. It struck her as odd how none exhibited the level of distress typical of a family under threat, especially one that had recently suffered the loss of two members. Their demeanor ranged from lively to utterly stoic, but all seemed unusually detached from the gravity of their situation.

Her eyes first landed on a girl about her age, though considerably smaller in stature. The girl's cheerfulness and her repeatedly self-proclaimed tininess grated on {NAME}, who found such declarations more annoying than endearing. Next, she observed the second sibling, he had to be a few years older than herself. He was tall, with neatly styled black hair that framed his face in a split fashion. His expression was indifferent, almost bored, as he idly held a volleyball. There was an average quality to his looks—neither notably handsome nor unappealing.

The eldest sibling, shorter than the volleyball player, had lighter, brownish-black hair and an unkempt appearance, accentuated by the dark circles under his eyes. Despite the situation, he seemed nonchalant, almost disinterested, which only added to the peculiarity of the scene.