『𝟑𝟓, 𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬』

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ͜

ㅤ ‎‧₊˚ ౨ৎ "In the quiet embrace of the Celestial Library, the stars become pages, and the universe unfolds its stories." ᐟ ⟢ ۫

ㅤ︶ ͡ ۫ ˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˒ ۫ ͡ ︶

Megumi sat cross-legged on the floor of the {SURNAME} clan library, surrounded by the ancient knowledge that filled the room. Three books lay open in front of him, two detailing the intricacies of the Ten Shadows Technique and one discussing cursed energy in general. He had been engrossed in the texts for the past two hours, meticulously taking notes and absorbing as much information as possible.

Behind him, {NAME} sat in a plush chair, her knees tucked to her chest as she flipped through another book on Celestial Sovereignty. The library was a haven of knowledge, and the two had made considerable progress in their research. The first hour had seen {NAME} deeply immersed in a book on gravity manipulation, and now she was delving into more advanced aspects of her abilities.

Books and scrolls were scattered all across the floor, the majority focused on Celestial Sovereignty, cursed energy, and the rich history of jujutsu sorcery. Now on her third scroll, having already devoured two substantial books, {NAME} was examining the more complex and advanced elements of her ability. Her eyes scanned the text, absorbing terms like "stellar summoning," "stellar creation," "meteor storm," "Jupiter's rings," "Saturn's rings," "cosmic storm creation," and "solar flares."

Suddenly, something caught her eye, causing her to sit up straighter and focus intently. "Spatial manipulation," she read aloud, her voice barely a whisper but filled with excitement. Her back straightened, and her concentration heightened as she continued to read: "Celestial Sovereignty enables manipulation of space itself. The wielder can create spatial rifts, warping the fabric of reality. This ability extends to opening wormholes for instantaneous travel or creating pocket dimensions to trap opponents or save partners."