『𝟑𝟎, 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲』

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ͜

ㅤ ‎‧₊˚ ౨ৎ "Every time people said i was pretty, i tought of everything ugly swarming in my mind" ᐟ ⟢ ۫

ㅤ︶ ͡ ۫ ˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˒ ۫ ͡ ︶

Choso clenched his fists, feeling the frustration building inside him

Choso clenched his fists, feeling the frustration building inside him. He couldn't let her get away with Sukuna's finger. Without wasting another moment, he started walking briskly in the direction {NAME} had gone, his mind racing with thoughts on how to confront her without drawing too much attention.

He quickened his pace, the frustration growing with each step. He couldn't let this sorcerer get away with something so important. As he reached the foot of the forest where {NAME} had disappeared into, he finally caught sight of her.

"Hey! Stop!" he called out, his voice tinged with both anger and desperation.

{NAME} turned around, her eyes widening in surprise as she saw Choso approaching. "What now?" she muttered to herself, trying to remain calm.

Choso caught up to her, breathing heavily from his hurried pursuit. "You have something that belongs to me," he said, his voice low and intense.

{NAME} crossed her arms defensively, trying to maintain her composure. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Choso's frustration was palpable. "The finger. I know you have it. I can sense its energy."

{NAME} felt a pang of slight panic but kept her face neutral. "You must be mistaken. I don't have anything of yours."

Choso took a step closer, his eyes narrowing. "Don't lie. I know it's hidden somewhere on you."