『𝟐𝟔, 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬』

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ͜

ㅤ ‎‧₊˚ ౨ৎ "Stars shine even in the darkest moments" ᐟ ⟢ ۫

ㅤ︶ ͡ ۫ ˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˒ ۫ ͡ ︶

The room was filled with the relaxed yet competitive atmosphere of a board game. The four students, {NAME}, Yuji, Maki, and Panda, were gathered around a table, playing a heated game of Monopoly. Maki, with her strategic prowess, was clearly dominating the board, much to the chagrin of the others.

"Seriously, Maki, do you always have to win?" Yuji complained good-naturedly as he handed over a stack of colorful bills.

Maki smirked, adjusting her glasses. "It's not my fault you guys don't know how to manage your properties."

{NAME} laughed, rolling the dice. "Maybe we should've picked a game that doesn't require so much thinking."

"Like what?" Panda asked, his large paw delicately picking up his game piece. "Candy Land?"

Everyone chuckled at the thought. {NAME} moved her piece and landed on one of Maki's hotels, groaning dramatically. "Not again! I think you own half the board now, Maki."

"Just the important half," Maki said with a grin.

As they continued their game, {NAME} looked up thoughtfully. "By the way, have you guys heard from Fushiguro and Kugisaki? They've been gone for a while."

Yuji nodded, his expression turning a bit concerned. "Yeah, they were just supposed to handle a few grade twos and threes. It shouldn't have taken this long."

Panda leaned back, his paw tapping his chin. "It's weird, actually. Even though there were five curses, they shouldn't have been gone for so long. Megumi's always quick and efficient."