『𝟐𝟖, 𝐀 𝐁𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐰』

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ͜

ㅤ ‎‧₊˚ ౨ৎ "Trust yourself to the universe, and it will trust you back" ᐟ ⟢ ۫

ㅤ︶ ͡ ۫ ˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˒ ۫ ͡ ︶

Gojo and {NAME} found themselves seated on the cool stone steps outside the dormitory, a quiet corner where the evening's chill was just beginning to settle in

Gojo and {NAME} found themselves seated on the cool stone steps outside the dormitory, a quiet corner where the evening's chill was just beginning to settle in. Despite the considerable height difference between them, {NAME} managed to lean her head against Gojo's bicep, finding comfort in the solid presence of him.

A cup of instant noodles rested in her lap, the steam rising faintly into the air, mostly untouched. Gojo's eyes flickered from the noodles back to {NAME}, noting her lack of interest in the meal. "You should try to eat some of it," he suggested softly, his voice a mixture of concern and gentle encouragement.

{NAME} sighed, her breath a wisp of vapor in the cool air, her eyes still not meeting his. "I think my appetite disappeared with them," she whispered, her voice thick with unshed tears, "as if my body refuses to accept that life moves on while theirs have ended." The words spilled out with a weighty resignation, laden with the grief she carried.

Gojo shifted slightly, his arm moved and tightened around her shoulders in a comforting squeeze. "I know it's tough," he replied, his tone empathetic, "but you need to eat."

{NAME} lifted her gaze to meet his, her eyes reflective pools in the fading light. His words, simple yet profound, stirred something within her—a reluctant acknowledgment of the need to care for herself despite the heaviness in her heart.

With a small nod, she took a bite of the noodles, the action more for his sake than her own. Gojo watched her, a silent cheerleader in this small act of self-care. "There you go," he encouraged, a soft smile playing at the corners of his mouth. "How's it tasting?"