『𝟑𝟐, 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐭』

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ͜

ㅤ ‎‧₊˚ ౨ৎ "Under the moon's eerie glow, where the stars whisper secrets and shadows dance, the night reveals its celestial horrors, and the heavens shiver in the presence of ancient terrors." ᐟ ⟢ ۫

ㅤ︶ ͡ ۫ ˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˒ ۫ ͡ ︶

{NAME} and Nobara skipped down the bustling streets of Shibuya, their costumes drawing admiring glances from passersby

{NAME} and Nobara skipped down the bustling streets of Shibuya, their costumes drawing admiring glances from passersby. {NAME} looked stunning as Mima, her outfit carefully put together with attention to detail. She wore a red dress with layered ruffles, much like the one in the first image, accessorized with long white gloves, knee-high stockings, and red heels. Her ensemble was completed with a delicate lace garter and a white umbrella, which Megumi carried for her.

Nobara, dressed as a cute witch, twirled her broomstick playfully as they made their way towards a stand selling Halloween-themed donuts.

Trailing behind them, Megumi walked in his casual clothes, one hand in his pocket and a slightly exasperated look on his face. Beside him, Yuji wore a big grin, sporting a pair of vampire teeth and a black sweater with a fang design. His loose blue jeans added to his laid-back, yet festive appearance.

As the girls approached the donut stand, they squealed in delight at the sight of the adorable, Halloween-themed treats. "Look at these pumpkin Hello Kitty donuts!" {NAME} exclaimed, pointing at the perfectly decorated pastries.

Nobara nodded enthusiastically, stars in her eyes. "We have to get some!"

While the girls were busy picking out their donuts, Megumi and Yuji continued their conversation, walking at a more relaxed pace.

"So, you decided to wear the vampire teeth after all," Megumi commented, glancing at Yuji's fangs.

Yuji chuckled, flashing his teeth dramatically. "Yeah, figured it'd be fun. Plus, they match the sweater. You should've at least worn something spooky."