『𝟑𝟒, 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩』

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ͜

ㅤ ‎‧₊˚ ౨ৎ "You will always be my star, my light, and my guidance." ᐟ ⟢ ۫

ㅤ︶ ͡ ۫ ˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˒ ۫ ͡ ︶

The common room at the jujutsu school buzzed with the usual morning activity

The common room at the jujutsu school buzzed with the usual morning activity. Students chatted and laughed over breakfast, the air filled with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and toast. {NAME} sat at the breakfast table, nibbling on her toast while lost in thought. Nobara, noticing her distracted state, nudged her gently.

"Hey, {NAME}, what's on your mind? You seem distant," Nobara said, her tone light but curious.

{NAME} looked up, blinking as she was pulled from her reverie. "Oh, I was just thinking... I want to visit my clan house."

Maki, who was sitting across from them, raised an eyebrow. "Your clan house? Why?"

{NAME} sighed, setting down her toast. "I feel like I need to learn more about my powers to get stronger. But also... because of something Sukuna mentioned."

Panda tilted his head. "What did he say?"

"Something about living forever, and it got me thinking. I want to find some information on sorcerers and imortality, but not in the Tengen way though... More like freezing aging," {NAME} explained, her eyes serious.

Megumi, who had been quietly eating, looked up with interest. "That sounds like a good idea. Those old texts might have valuable information."

"Salmon," Toge signed, nodding in agreement.

Nobara grinned. "And who knows, maybe you'll discover something amazing about your abilities."