NOTE 2

This note is more towards returning readers, if you're new, I'd recommend skipping to the first chapter "The End Of My Home" as some of the info here may spoil some things. Thanks for understanding.
—————————————————————————
So here we are on the third installment of the Hate Series.

This story was... well I recall it being a little confusing.

Maybe it's the concept of it and how the world in this story works since parts of it aren't supposed to make complete sense to the protagonist himself.

Still, I found this one to be a bit confusing when I was reading it sometime back despite being the one who wrote this story. It's alright though, I mean the story in itself was still fun to write. I recall actually being really excited to get into this one, but I think once I actually reached it, I was feeling pretty burnt out already, I think I even talked to some of you guys about how it felt like I was running out of ideas.

Still, whatever this one was, I think it was better than my last concept for this story, which was essentially another alternative to Yuriality, but I'll get to that in the facts chapter at the end.

And with that, I don't think there's much to say.

Oh actually one more thing.

This story revolves around the theory that Yuri is Libtina. I don't know what's been confirmed, but apparently it's already been said and found that Libitina is an entirely different person. I haven't done much digging into it and if DDLC+ gets into it, well I haven't quite had the chance to see it yet as I haven't played it.

Or well I played a small portion but to unlock the extra content, you gotta play the main game again and I've already done that about three times on the original, Yuri route each time.

Just Yuri.

Anyways, like I said, if Libitina is a different person, well my bad, I don't really plan on shifting the whole story to fit that but who knows, maybe it could be a neat side thing to look into one day if I get that burst of motivation to go through with it. I've been kinda feeling it nowadays but it's just a thought thrown out there, no guarantees.

Alright that's enough of that, so without further ado, I bring to you, the third, and final story in the Hate Series...

Libitina.