Epilogue (Heinz McKinley)

I opened the familiar sound of rushing air. To my surprise, the test chamber was being opened. I looked inside and saw Thirty Six's body. I had a suspicion.

My suspicion was confirmed by his lack of pulse. The subject is dead... Now to check on why he was originally placed into his lucid state.

I opened the creation creation chamber and saw Libitina lying inside. I was very surprised to see her in one piece. I went ahead and tried to shake her awake, but she gave no response. I went ahead and checked her pulse.

Dead.

The experiment was unsuccessful. Perhaps I shouldn't have tampered with it so...

I sighed to myself, realizing that my interests in the subjects sense of hatred may have messed with the creation of Libitina.

And in the end, that was unsuccessful as well.

I'm still confused as to what happened afterwards, as there was an interference after he took the knife from the female.

Her existence on its own was an interference. I fear it may have to do with Miss Jasmine... I plan on having her dealt with accordingly.

I left the test room and went to my office. Maybe we'll have better luck with the next subject. Instead of going for someone who's full of hatred... we could go with someone who is the complete opposite. Someone who is closest to having a pure heart.

Ah, we'll see.