Waste~Theo Raeken

☆Mentions of b!ood☆
☆Slight swearing☆
☆Slight Spice☆

You just got done with dealing with hunters. No wolfsbane, surprisingly. But you were covered in blood. That was always just absolutely amazing. You walked into Theo's house to find him cooking without burning the house down. Yet, at least.

"Hey." You said, tossing your keys down. "Hey-ummmm, why are you covered in blood!" He gasped. "Relax, it's not like it's nuclear waste." You joked. He looked at you, his mouth agape. "And it's not like it's all mine, so calm down." You laughed again.

"Do you need help showering!" He chimed hopefully. He started following you down the hall, "Why don't you worry about not burning the house down." You answered, patting him on the head. "Fine." He muttered, trudging back to the stove.

You finished with your shower and put one of your pairs of sweatpants and one of Theo's shirts. He was dishing the food onto the plates. You walked up behind him, snaking your arms around him. You rested your face between his shoulder blades. "I didn't burn the house down." He joked.

"That's good." You murmured softly, standing on your toes to kiss his neck

"After dinner." He chuckled, handing you your plate. "Deal." You stated, sitting down. You both ate and cleaned up the kitchen. "Stop washing dishes so fast! I can't put them all away at once!" Theo laughed. "Well, lucky you, that was the last one." You added, drying your hands on his shirt. "Wha-" he started. You cut him off, pressing your lips to his.

His hands went to your waist, pushing you onto the counter. You pushed off the counter where he placed you. You both stumbled back into his bedroom. Both of your shirts were discarded on the way back there. You sighed into his mouth as he grinded himself against you.

You started un buttoning his jeans, having him sit up to take them off. Yours were the next to go. You flipped him over, straddling his hips. You kissed down his neck to his collarbone. You felt his length harden. You stroked him through his boxers, he moaned, throwing his head back. He flipped you over, taking off your panties in the process.

You sliced off his boxers as he started kissing your breasts. His tongue left hot trails wherever his mouth went. "Ready?" He groaned. You nodded your head, not able to speak. He slowly inserted his length inside of you. You moaned, throwing your head back, letting yourself adjust to his size.

You moved your hips with h, s so he hit your spot with every thrust. He added his fingers to your swollen clit. Your legs stared shaking. Your orgasm washed over you. "I'm close." You whimpered as he started kissing your neck. "So am i." He said between kisses.

His thrusts became sloppy as desire filled him. His hands caressed your hips as he pulled himself out. You rolled over to face him, breathing heavily.

"Was that okay?" He asked. "Mmm" you sighed into his neck. He wrapped his arms around you, resting them on your waist. "You turned the oven off, right?" You asked, picking your head up to look at him. "Oh shit." He muttered, walking back to the kitchen. He walked back into the room, "why did you think of that?" He joked, laying down next to you.

"Your hot, like a oven." You laughed. You didn't know why it was so funny. But you kept on laughing. "I'll take that as a compliment." He chuckled, pulling you closer to him. He just looked at you. He looked at you like you were the most precious thing to ever walk this earth. "I love your laugh." He stated, pecking your nose. "I love you." You replied, pressing a kiss to his jaw and then resting your head on his chest.

"I love you too."

There you go! Thanks for reading! That one was really short, so I apologize.