Grade~Derek Hale

☆Slight Spice☆

Finally. Another day of work done. Derek said that you didn't have to go to work anymore because he had money. But since you weren't in school anymore, you had to do something to keep you occupied. But it wasn't like you were working all day every day. It was just a little part-time job. And you were fine with it.

You walked into Derek's loft, set your bag down, and put your keys on the hook by the door. You finally turned around to see Derek. Doing pull-ups. Shirtless. You choked on your spit for a second. He jumped down. "Enjoying the view?" He chuckled. "Wha- no, I mean, no! I'm grading you! You got an A!" You stuttered out. "Only an A?" He pouted, sauntering over to you. You looked him up and down, "Okay, fine, an A+, only because you're nice." You decided.

"Well, that's awfully nice." He murmured, leaning down to kiss your lips. Your muscles relaxed as he pulled you to him. His hands were pressed firmly on the small of your back, his fingertips pressing into your skin. Your hands raked over his back, tracing the tattoo on his back. His tongue swiped across your bottom lip, asking for permission. You immediately granted it. His tongue swiped across yours in a fight for dominance.

You guided his hands to the bottom of your shirt, and then you had him pull it up over your head, momentarily breaking the kiss. He picked you up, carrying you to the table that he had in the middle of the room. He stood you before it, his hands hooking around the waistband of your jeans and panties. He pushed you back onto the table.

He spread your thighs out, placing his mouth on your entrance. His tongue swirled around your clit. "If you make one sound, I stop." He growled, sending ripples down your body. Well shit.

His hands were firmly pressed on your thighs. He swung your leg over his shoulder, allowing more access. He started kissing you up your body, his hand moved to your breast, massaging it. You bit your lip biting back a moan. He started kissing you. You tasted yourself on his mouth. You moaned without meaning too. Then he pulled away.

"Hold on a minute." You gasped, watching him walk away. "Sorry." He chuckled sarcastically. You walked back over to him, turning him to face you. You smashed your lips to his. He walked you back into a piller. You put your hand down his sweatpants and stroked him. He took a sharp inhale of breath.

"Make a sound and I stop." You repeated.

Well there you go! Do with that what you will. Thanks for reading! I'm sorry that it's so short but my family member isn't feeling well so I'm taking care of them for a while. So I'm sorry that it's so short.