What Books You Would Read Together

Scott: You both would read A Thousand Heartbeats. It reminded him of you and him because you came from a hunter family and he was a werewolf.

Stiles: Stiles's favorite would definitely be The Inheritance Games. Xander would be his favorite because he's smart and funny.

Derek: You told Derek about Fourth Wing because you already read it. It became his favorite book because he said that you reminded him of Xaden and Violet.

Theo: Theo would definitely be into the Dystopian type books. He found the Hunger Games books on your shelf and read it and it because his favorite.

Liam: Liam wouldn't particularly like reading books, but he read Legend because you said it was good and he had to be the judge of that.

Brett: Brett wouldn't read anything unless he was literally forced to.

Jordan: Jordan wouldn't really have a lot of time to read. He really likes reading, but he's busy a lot. But he reminds you of Grey from A Curse so Dark And Lonely. Both of them are hard-working and loyal.

Erica: You and Erica would be absolutely OBSESSED with Daughter of the Pirate King. Alosa is her favorite character.

Cora: You forced her to read Blade of Secrets because you thought it was badass, and it reminded you of her.

Malia: Malia would read Six of Crows because it's about found family. And that's what you were to her.

That's it! Thanks for reading! All of these books are really good and if you don't know who the authors are you could dm me to find out. And if you've read any of these books, you have amazing taste in books!