Chapter 2: A Mindless Night

cw: mature content

cw: mature content

_

The sounds of laughter from two young and lustful adolescents filled the air on the car ride home. You were both in such a rush to just get in the bed and feel each other, completely disregarding the fact that you had just met. He only knew your name and that was just about it. Meanwhile, you didn't even know his name.

When you arrive at his house he playfully brushes you against the bedsheets and lifts your dress up and you raise your arms up as he did. He licks your bare breasts moving swiftly from one nipple to another, then making his way towards your neck and sucking on the supple skin of it like there was no tomorrow.

As his mouth was busy on your neck he reaches his hands to grasp onto the hem of your pantie. He draws it down and parlously draws his fingers towards your bare pussy, rubbing on the outer edges which causes you to throw your head back.

Seeing your reaction made the man fetch on a little smirk. His fingers plunged deeper into your vagina causing you to slip out some moans. The way he worked up inside of you was one of a kind. Sure your pussy has been robbed of its dignity in the past but nothing even leveled up with how you were feeling in this moment.

You curse under your breath as the man finds your G spot and rubs it abundantly. In just a minute or two a rush of gizz comes out of you and thats when the man finally slips out. You see his wet finger and realize that you had already released an orgasm, and so quickly at that.

You quickly get it together and press him against the bed frame, pulling on his tie releasing his shirt, unbuttoning it fast and swiftly to reveal the present that awaits inside. He cracked an enticing smirk at you as you did this. His once innocent eyes were now filled with adrenaline, anticipating what your next moves would be on him.

He lies down on the sheets as you take control and crawl on top of him, sitting on his crotch. You begin tracing your fingers along his abs, purposefully taking your time because you could feel his crotch begging for a release underneath you.

His glasses were long gone, tucked away somewhere on his nightstand which only added to just how attractive he was when you looked down upon him. His hands rubbed your thighs as he waited for your fingers to catch up to his aching dick.

Your fingers meet his sex line and continue tracing them until you reach the zipper of his pants. You unzip them. You draw his pants down which comes along with his wet boxers and his straight and erect cock eventuates. It was so hot to the touch not to mention very wet, symbolizing that the man had already came sometime else. You giggle to yourself and the man just looks at you pathetically.

"It's not funny. A man can't help themselves sometimes you know."

"I'll make it up to you."