Chapter 21: Broken

Michal

Upon returning from Stassie's house, I felt a sense of relief knowing that I had been there to support her and Nitra during such a difficult time. I made sure to never be alone with Stassie in a room to avoid any unwanted cuddling attempts. I wanted to text Tara and reassure her that there was no breakup, but I knew that I needed to have that conversation in person. As I scrolled through my phone, I came across new images of Tara with her new haircut, and I couldn't help but think about how amazing she looked. The short hair suited her so well, highlighting her natural beauty.

 The short hair suited her so well, highlighting her natural beauty

The clock struck ten p.m, and it hit me that it was the 29th of September. The end of the recess was approaching, and soon I would have to head back to the university in a town away, leaving Tara behind in New Falls. The thought of being apart from her during the distance learning period made me anxious. I wondered how we would navigate our relationship with the physical distance between us, but one thing was certain - I couldn't wait for Derek Duncan to wake up so that Tara and I could finally go public with our relationship.

As I drove to Tara's street and parked a few houses away, my mind was filled with a mix of emotions. When Tara opened the window for me, I walked into her room and felt a sense of tension linger in the air. I could sense that something was bothering her, and I tried to get to the bottom of it.

"What's wrong, are you okay?" I asked, hoping to ease the unease that had settled between us. Tara just shrugged, her expression guarded.

"I don't know, Michal. You tell me," she replied, her words heavy with frustration. I could feel the weight of her emotions hanging in the air, and I knew I had to address the situation head-on.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I prodded, my voice tinged with concern. Tara's next words cut deep, questioning the sincerity of our relationship and the decisions I had made in the past few days.

"I break up with you, and you turn to her without even reaching out to me for three days. Did you enjoy your casual summer fling with me?" Tara's hurt was evident in her voice, and I knew that I had caused her pain by not communicating effectively.

"Meaningless? Our relationship was not meaningless, Tara. I wanted to talk to you in person. I wanted to explain everything properly. I care about you, I love you so much," I tried to convey my feelings, hoping she would understand.

"So you prioritized her over me? Your supposed girlfriend?" Tara's hurt was palpable, and I knew I had caused it by not communicating enough.

"I'm sorry, Tara. I feel terrible about how this all went down. I wanted to support Stassie because she's going through a tough time, but that doesn't mean I don't care about you. I love you, and I want us to go public. But should we do it now, when they are going through so much?" I reasoned, hoping she would see my perspective.

Tara stood there, processing my words,She put her hands in her back pocket and we stood there, staring at each other for a while. The silence between us lingered, filled with unspoken emotions and unaddressed tensions.

"What do you want me to do to prove that I love you so much and your come first?" I asked and she stood there for a while, gaping at me with those beautiful round eyes and suddenly she walked up to me and kissed my cheek and then my neck and started sucking it. I felt this strange electricity I had never felt traveling to the core of my body. She kissed me and then wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me closer to her, igniting a fire that had been smoldering between us.

She then knelt down before and I watched as she looked up at me with those beautiful green eyes, raising my shirt, she started leaving soft kisses on my hard stomach. They felt like little butterflies tickling me, but right there and then, I understood what she wanted, her actions were fueled by desire and longing, her eyes locking with mine, I felt a surge of desire coursing through my veins. I realized then that she wanted me, all of me.

""Are you sure that's what you want?" In that moment. I questioned her choice, seeking affirmation of her desires, and with a nod of her head, she confirmed what she wanted.

I allowed myself to be consumed by the passion that enveloped us.  I knew that our connection was real and powerful and that there was nothing I would not do for this girl.