Chapter 9: U smile, I smile.

Michal 

I couldn't tear my eyes away from the picture Tara had posted earlier. She looked so beautiful, so full of life. I couldn't help but feel drawn to her in every way possible - emotionally, spiritually, and now I swear i felt something move in my pants. She was so adorable in her black t shirt on this picture. It was like everything i had ever been attracted to, liveliness, zest, playfulness was in this one person, but the thing was it was not just about me, it was not just about what I liked about her but it was like if anyone touched a hair on her body i would skin them alive. Especially her father- the way he treated her made me so mad. Probably because he was so like my father. Shrugging it off,  I decided to take a quick shower. The hot water cascaded over me, but my thoughts kept drifting back to Tara. I couldn't shake the image of her out of my mind.

As I ran my fingers through my wet hair, i felt the kiss we shared on that rink on my lips again, her lips so plump and soft and cold, i remembered how she tasted like strawberry, the way her waist felt like under my fingers.  I tried to shut the memory of her out of my mind but it was too late, something on my body had reacted to the kiss again, something on my body had hardened.  I quickly got dressed and headed out to get some pizza. As I walked towards the restaurant, the chill in the air reminded me of my love for hockey. It was the perfect time of year for it. Pretty soon i was going to be back on campus and we would start playing again. But when I looked to my right, my heart skipped a beat. There she was - Tara. Her red hair cascading down her back, her green sweater hugging her figure perfectly. She was talking and laughing with a girl, her eyes sparkling with joy. This girl drove me crazy, and suddenly, almost like she sensed me, her gaze made its way to mine and after a while she smiled.