58. Truth

There was a silent, no one is uttering a single word

There was a silent, no one is uttering a single word. After a minute Aranya chooses the break the silent.
"Speak, are you going to free them or not? See we don't have a time, if you let them go, then I will call a lawyer here only and gave you everything. But i you'll take a time then I guess you have to wait for tomorrow. Choice is yours now" she smirked.

She know very well what she is doing. If they'll agree also to her condition, still they're gonna kill everyone, because they want Revenge, A revenge to kill everyone.

"Okay we're letting them free, but you will stay here only until it's all done" Her so called father ask.
"Ofcourse my dear Father" she smirked.
And they call some of there mens and they let them free. She watch Riyan, and he was signalling something to those men. Okay it's mean they're his men. She got to know now. But right now the first priority is to save everyone and let them go. Afterwards she know what she has to do. She isn't going to call anyone. It's just her game plan.
They all got freed from them.
"I am not going to leave you" Riyan said to her.
"Am not going also, I am not leaving you Advi. I can't leave you here alone with them. They're so cruel" her mumma said.
"Am not going as well Ma'am" Liam said.
"We too are not leaving" Aaransh, Shreyash, Aditya, Ruhika and Shlok said in unison.
"Are you all out of your mind. Am telling you please go. Don't Argue with me right now. Riyan please." She said to him and blinked to him, and he understands that she is planning something. So he gestured all of them to leave the place. And they all reluctantly agreed.

All left but after 5 mintues Riyan come back "Why you're here?" She asked.
"Am not going to leave you here alone" he said.
"Stop being stubborn Rey, please go away, I swear Rey If you're not leaving then It's over between us" She warned.
"Stop being so stubborn Anya, am not leaving. And I know it's not over. Stop lying now". He said.
"Stop your melo drama here and you call your lawyer to come" Mr. Ahuja said and she nodded and she faked call someone.
And she signalled Riyan that after she gave a single he will comeback with his mens. She got her phone already to call so she kept phone recording on. And already called Riyan so he can also listen from outside there conversation. So he reluctany agreed and Left.

Everyone are listening there's conversation from his phone.
"So Mr. Abhay Ahuja and Carlos, my lawyer will take 25 mins to come here, so why don't we talk for sometime" she said to them and sit on the chair with her leg crossed.
"It's you who are kidnapped, so stop showing your this fucking attitude" Carlos said to her.
"But you're getting what you want right. Then seat and talk we have 25 minutes remaining. I don't want to get bored, so yeah sit" she said and they sat.
"So tell me Why did you both does this?. Why You killed my family? At least i have a right to know everything right. After all, your plan is working and am giving you everything. So tell me" she asked.
And both of them laughed.
"You and Your family are fools." Carlos said.
"Well then lets start" Mr. Ahuja said and speaks "For everyone, I am spoilt brat. So my parents aka your grandparents hates me from the core. They always like my brother, afterall he is perfectionist. I was in college when I met Carlos and falls for her sister Meher. But there parents were in Mafia and they too were in Mafia and doing illegal works. And I too joint them. But my family puts a condition, that if I'll married some decent girl then they will give me my shares. So, I have to do it. I can't take Meher, because she is completely opposite of what they wants. So, I used Anamika. She is studying in same class and popular girl, of a millionaire businessman, So i thought She is perfect my parents wants and I will use her money as well, after all she is millionaire's daughter. I told my family that i love her and they offer alliance with her, and her parents agreed and we got married. Ofcourse I have to pretend like a Gentleman Husband, so yeah I kept doing it. She falls in love with me and My parents wants heir and you borned. They gave me my shared. They all loved her a lot. But here, Meher's parents can't accept my relationship because we aren't married. They were pressuring me to get married to her. And here my family loves her a lot, that I can't even divorced her. I told them that I will marry Meher and I will not touch Anamika. I can't divorce her, so we kept it as a secret that i married Meher. Our life was going well, we earned a lots of money. Meher got pregnant with my child, obviously we can't kept that, as our relationship is not revealed. So, I suggest idea to my brother. They aren't having child, so i told him to adopt and they adopt Nishtha and Ajay. Nishtha is mine and Meher's daughter."
'What the hell?. How will Nishtha will tolerate this truth.' she thought.

"Shlok oberoi, was studying with us as well. He and Anamika are very good friends, he was always against me. He loves Ruhika a lot from College only. One day, he becomes CEO of Oberoi's Interprises and after years, he got to know about my illegal works. So, he having Rivalry with us Ahuja's that we are torturing Anamika. But Anamika told him truth, that they are treating her well. From that time Ahuja's and Oberoi's are big Rivals. He was going to tell Anamika truth only, So before he does that, I took away all Ahuja' shares on my named and burned everything. Only you and Nishtha left. At that time we thought to use Shreyash, as his father's family throw him to orphanage." he chuckled. "I know because I used his father too, Meanwhile we used him, we know in which orphanage he is. So we thought to use him and Nishtha our daughter. But she is all innocent, that's why planned everything that shreyash will manipulate him and take over Revenge from both families, that's why I told him to use Nishtha against Oberoi's. I already killed Ahuja's, I thought you were also killed. So, make him to hate Oberoi's and took revenge to them, so we faked him a story. I despise Shlok a lot. Because of him our Illegal activities got revealed, But Shreyash also comes to know our truth. So we kidnapped Ruhika, he was unknown that her mother is alive in this world. So we blackmailed him. They all were searching for her, we made her leave a not that she is leaving and don't find her. But Shlok got to know about her, he comes to know one day, that Carlos was molesting her and He come for her. So we faked his death in plane crash. Because we know we let them go, they will tell everyone everything, so we kept them with us. Everything was going perfect, Until you come in our life. It's mistaken that you left Alive" He completed.
"But how did mumma survive?" She asked.
"The day when I burnt everything, at that very dau she come to know about my identity. She overhead my conversation with Carlos. She comes to know that Her sister and Her so called best friend Shlok are with us. She comes to know our deeds. She was going to tell everyone, but I stopped her and Stabbed her. There was no one in home that time, and ofcourse I can't left her at home, because everyone will got to know that someone's attacks her. So I called Carlos and he told him to took her, but she ran away, don't know from where she got consciousness and she ran away, somewhere. I thought she will again come to Ahuja's to tell everything, I already took all there's shares to me. I took sign with my brother and father, by telling that it's kind a business paper and they signed without reading. So I thought before she comes to them, I killed everyone. I waited for her to come back to Ahuja's so i can finish her also but don't know where she flew away. We can't risk, so we started finding her. After some months we got to know that she is alive and she is in coma. We thought She can't be risk to us, so I thought why not I'll use her. No one will care for her, her own family Don't loves her. Only Ahuja's Loved her and they died, so I thought I'll sell her and make some money from her. At that day, when you rescued all girls from that vehicle, she was also there. But you didn't saw her. We all are searching for her again, but don't know where she had gone. After we kidnapped Ruhika after some years, following to Shlok, she got to know and she thought she will help them but we caught her too. But they are of no use, we can't sell them because of that shlok bastard, He always fought for them not to sell them and touch them. They'll do anything but not this. So we make them do cleaning, left them hungry and thirsty, we used them to do our illegal works. And they are so helpless they does that, It's feels so good to see them Like that, fighting for theirs survival" he said and chuckled.

"Mr. Abhay Ahuja, I so wanted to see you both begging for your life to me and My Mumma, but you know what, I want to close this chapters of yours, for a life time. So we can live freely and happily." She said to them smirking.
"What are you saying?" They asked.
"Am saying that why not I'll end your life huh" she asked.
And got up "it's your mistake you let me free. I was tied in chains, still I can defend myself then you left a lioness all free, you think she will not hunt?" She smirked. And punch Mr. Ahuja and kicked Carlos.
"Now Rey" she shouted and he got a hint and told his men to follows him inside.
Only He, Liam and boys got inside with his mens. Anamika, Ruhika and Shlok are inside car locked, so that they can't even come if they want, because obviously they are weak, they can't take there lives on risk.

 Anamika, Ruhika and Shlok are inside car locked, so that they can't even come if they want, because obviously they are weak, they can't take there lives on risk