Part 15 :)

*later that night*

I texted Yunjin asap. I need to find a dress for this surprise wedding and who better to shop with then my bestie.

she didn't respond. fuck

ok well lets see.. i could ask wooyoung, or maybe changbin, or seungmin, or actually imma ask Hyunjin.. hes an expert in clothing.I mean they all are great at styling themselves but like i think this is a job for hyunjin.

Y/n:

pick me up at my house in 5 :)

Hyunjin:

girl what-

Y/n:

dont ask questions, just do.

It had been 5 minutes since i hit send, Hyunjins expensive ass should be here by now. just as i was saying that i heard a honk outside, ugh finally. i ran outside to find hyunjin leaning against the car with his arms folded against his chest.

"care to tell me what this is about?" he said raising his eye brows.

"just drive us to a really good store with nice black dresses please. then i'll tell you :)" i replied walking over to the passenger side.

"girl your lucky i like you.." he scowled getting back in the car.

we drove for a few minutes before he pulled into the parking lot of a beige palace looking thing. the arch above the doorway read "Versace." dam this place is nice. Hyunjin and I got out of the car and walked towards the entrance.

"welcome back sir Hyunjin" one of the door attendees said opening the door for us.

i said to hyunjin under my breath. "what the fu- you have been here multiple times.."

"well duh im the brand ambassador." he retroted.

dayum

hyunjin and i went back into a private room. i saw some dresses on the way and grabbed them to bring with me.

I tried on a few and none were clicking yet. And since it was a wedding it needed to click yk. like i had to look hot. i went through another few dresses before i found the one, it was stunning.. the dress only came down to about mid thigh. scandalous hehe. it had see through sleeves going down each arm. it hugged my curves perfectly. I was in love with it. amazing.

I came out of the dressing room to show hyunjin

I came out of the dressing room to show hyunjin. as soon as he saw me his mouth dropped. like i mean dropped..

"omg y/n you look phenominal .." he said still in shock.

"i know." i said giving him a little twirl.

"anyways how much is it??" i asked him

"free."

"what no-" i said staring at him

"im the brand ambassador.. i get free things." he rolled his eyes

"oh- uh thanks.." i said shyly

"thought you didn't thank anybody.." he said laughing..

"ugh. does everyone know about what i told changbin.. jeez." i sighed

I went back to the dressing room and changed out of the dress. I got a bag for the dress and was walking out the door to leave but Hyunjin told me he had to take a picture first. Oh well i can wait a few minutes...

Post by Hyunjinnie

Likes 389.7k     Comments 87.9k    Shares 32.0k
Am I the main event. Yes.

Comments:
Y/n2139<3: hurry your ass up. I want to go home
Seobinnie: your not the main event
Hannie23: did y/n find a dress??

Hyunjin dropped me back off at home after we picked up some supper. It was pretty good. I am beat and im going to bed. not about to have dark circles at a wedding. 

A/N: who do you think y/n has to be a plus one for???