4

The next day jaune  went to the bullhead bound to beacon acaesmy where he met ruby and yang.

Jaune vomit in yang's shoes.

And when he was out on the bullhead jaune again meet with ruby on the floor cleaning her self because of the explosion from weuss dust and the two went lost

And jaune saw ozpin the headmaster  of beacon academy. On the first glance jaune knrw that izlin is not a normal huntsman. And they took entrance examimation. Jaune hide his skills to examine each students and atudy them about aura and semblance.  And jaune has been paired to purrha because pyrrha pin jaine on a tree.

And after the initiation jaune became the leader of team jnpr. And jaune hide his real weapon and armor. In the ruins in emerald forest.

After class jaune went to the library to search for the old books that he knows because beacon academy is so familiar to him.. so when he found a very old book thanks to the mages that preserve the books  jaine found out that beacon academy is once his fortress and vale was known as kaer morhen..he was so shock to see the school was so old and even renovated as a school..and jaune thinking that ozpin know him too and he think ozpin knows that he is a monster slayer.

Each day jaine has to endure the pain in combat class he  and bulkying issue. And the professors didn't take actions to stop bullying to other students. Even jaune saw his iwn partner and team didn't even help the other students from bullying . Thanks to cardin and his croonies. So he put action even he is acting as a weakling  he needs to put an act. Like asking weiss to go on a date.  And weiss instantly shut him down even telling him a harsh word. He knows pyrrha like him. But he also knows not to trust her and his team because jaune is a lone wolf. He is a witcher and witchers travel alone and fight monsters alone. And as a witcher he doesn't have any emotions due to the trial of the grass strip his emotions and humanity and as a witcher he is sterile..

In professor ports class jaune is very active to his lesson or should i say story. And before the class is about to end jaune ask a queation to professor port.

Jaune- sir i have a question  sir! is it possible for a huntsman to kill a grimm even without semblance abd aura??

The entire class is laughing to jaune's question even pyrrha is laughing so hard.

Weiss- you really are a dolt dweeb!! How can a huntsman kill a grimm without semblance and aura??!!!

Pyrrha- hehehehe really jaune?? 

Port- quiet class!! Now mr arc..that question is interesting in my opinion yes it's possible. But in a minimal way..

Jaune- and what way is that??

Port- you can kill a grimm without aura and semblamce but that grimm is boarbatusk only.. but if you are talented and know the weakness. On the normal circumstancess you can't kill a grimm even without aura and semblance.

Jaune- i see. Sir what about weapons sir??  Is it required for us to use mecha shift weapons??

Port- it depends on your liking...but killing a grim in just normal swords is a no no to me..

Jaune- what about another alternative method aside from mecha shift weapon??

Port- it's still no good..most of us use dust as our ammo. We need that if we fight a grimm in a long range.. some grimms likes to fight aerial or even at sea.. so we need mecha shift weapon and dust as a weapon..

Jaune- so oils and other natural basis is not an option..

Weiss- oh my oum this boy is really stupid!!

Cardin- jauney!! You are not just a weakling but also a mega stupid!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

The whole class us lauging to jaune and jaune didn't really mind them..

Port- quiet class..  there is no such thing is stupid. The young arc us just stating a fact..if there is an alternative way to slay a grimm..now class is dismissed..

The class was dismissed and tbey went ti another class which is dr. Oobleks.

Each class seating dr ooblek start to introduce hin self.

Ooblek good morning class my bame is dr bartholomhew ooblek and i am you history teacher...befor we begin i have a question what is the conjunction of the sphere!!

Weiss- conjuction of the sheres is an event that occurs every millenia where remnant experience!!

Ooblek- good!! Now any body knows what us the conjunction of the spheres

Jaune- the conjunction of the spheres was  a catastrophic which affected the whole multiverse. It is the event causing trapping many unnatural creature such as ghouls and gravers and vampires and many more. The rifts were created by the collision of many different realms.

Weiss- seriously!!! Vampires!! Ghouls and gravers!! Do you believe in that??

Jaune- it's all written in the books weiss..hiw should i know if those creatures exist.

Yang- in which book did you find about this event??!! In tucksons??

Ruby- yang!! Shush!!

Jaune- you guys haven't come in the public library??

Pyrrha- no why??

Jaune- if you visit a public library you will find some books about history..isn't that right dr ooblek?

Ooblek- correct!! And guys what mr arc's said was true and accurate.  Now class! Before  our planet exist what is the former name of plnet remnant??

Blake- sir i think remnant is the original name of our planet?

Ooblek- nope. Our planet existed for so many years and this planet has many banes even our kingdom has many names..now can any of you tell me what is the former name of our planet??

Jaune- earth sir!!

Ooblek- correct!!

Weiss is angry because she was out smart again..she can't accept that jaine is smart in history class..

Ooblek- now then what about the old names of our kingdom??

Jaune- sir our kingdoms has so many names sir..many of us can't memorize it..

Ooblek- just give me the name of tbe kingdom startibg frik 10th century and above 

Jaune- toussaint! Vizima!! Novigrad! Skellige!! Kaedwin!! Novigrad!! Velen!! Oxenfort!! Povis!! Kovir!!

Cardin- what the hell are you talki g about!! Those bames are bin sense!!

Weiss- yeah!! Those names aren't in history!!

Pyrrha- jaune what are you talking about?? Are those kingdoms really existed??

Ooblek- actually miss nikos..it was really existed. Most of the kindoms are extinct and forgotten and some are renaming it. That is why mr arc's said that many of us can't really memorize the bames because it was literally re branded. Many kings and queens are in battle for dominance and many event. 

Weiss- sir it doesn't ecen written in the school library.

Ooblek- you can go to public library miss schnee..the public library is the best library you can find where all history exist..and they possess many books that you can find..

Pyrrha- sir i think you have favoritsm here??

Ooblek- no i'm not..what mr arc's stating are all correct..

Jaune- i am just stating the fact here. Because  before i ebter here i have been in in public library. ..i even reading about lost history and some are forgotten books. And i am glad some old books still existed. Despite of being old..

Ooblek- see..so you have been in vale library..very good now we shall begin the class..

Dr ooblek brgin his class