3

Long time ago Monsters and non humans exust due to the conjunction of the sphere. Even magic existed before it vanish. Many innocent humans died that time until the mages decide to create a human with super human ability to fight monsters. Armed with skills in combat and alchemy. Their weapon created to slay both monsters and humans. And those humans are called witchers. Many candidates died during that time.

Another catastrophic events happen after the death of the past witchers. Geralt eskel lambert died in old age. While vesimir died after the vattle of kaer morhen..

After another conjunction many mages and sorcesses decide to create another witcher and it was a successfull and the new witcher is strong. So strong he can even fight with magic aside from a normal witcher sign.

But the new witcher they create is nameless. So they decide to name him jaune arc.

Jaune arc was trained in magic and combat the mages trained him in a very harsh way and he even undergo several experiments like geralt did. And survive..

On the year past jaune arc battle every war and killing monsters contract after contract jaune even assassinated a cruel king. And his name is written in history.

And now ciri is dead there are no elder bloodline can prevent the conjuction. But jaune is smart so he took a gamble and he sealed him self to prevent anither catastrophic event.

Mellinia has past people forgotten the legend of the witchers. For so long. And even the former names of the kingdoms has been revised. And they called it 4 kingdoms such as vale vacuo mistral and atlas. And menigèrei..

And now jaune's seal has been weaken. And jaune was out again to battle a monsters. And he has no knowledge about the new modern world. So he went and study the current situation.

After jaune gained a basic knowledge he decide to  put a cover up. Because of his cat like eyes. Because he gain knowlege that this fainus experiencing racist act. So he put a contact lense to cover his eyes and avoid experience to be harassed although he used to be harrased in the past for being a mutant and a freak. And now the racist and  bullying towards other people becomes extreme..so he needs to act like a normal and weak people. He doesn't have semblance and aura. But he has magic and super human abilities..

On that day he went to a bar and he met junior. He was astonish to see the var is so modern and futuristic. Unlike his time when he was active..so jaune went to junior and order something to drink.

Junior- aren't you too young to drink lad??

Jaune- is there any law for  me to not drink??

Junior- if the price is right you can drink.

Jaune- is 1 gold coin is good enough??

Junior- depends on the age of the coin..

Jaune took some gold coin. And junior is so shock to see tgat jaune's gold is way more older and more expenssive than the other gold he see..

Junior- this is 14th century gold!! How do you manage to get this??

Jaune- hmmp! You won't gonna believe me if i tell you. And why are you so shock..

Junior- because this kind of gold can reach a billion lien each.

Jaune- lien??

Junior-it's the currency here in remnant.

Jaune- so earth is now remnant.

Junior- well history says that remnant's ild name is earth.why don't tell me that-

Jaune- i'm one remaining people of the past. My age is forgotten and i was born in 13th century..

Junior- ohh god!! Yoy are a relic!! What happen?? And how did you-

Jaune- i don't really know.. the last time i remember is i fight many monsters and sacrifice my self by way of sealing technique. As you can see i haven't age because of my genetics. Plus the seal prevents me to age greatly. And now the seal is weak i am back..perhaps the conjuction of the sphere will come again.

Junior- conjunction of the sphere

Jaune- let's just say a catastrophic event that occurs every mellinia. And that event when the other realm align tmhere and a portal will open so that monsters and many non humans will come here again..

Junior- well we still have monsters here and we call it grimm..

Jaune- grimm?? What the is that?

Junior- to be easy for you to u derstand grimms are mindless beast that feed negative emotion. The o ly way to fight is to have aura and semblance and of course a weapon and combat abilities.

Jaune- well i am a man with different skills but aura and semblance..i don't have that kind..

Junior- too bad.

Jaune- but i have magic and my good old fashion swords.

Junior- do you think your old fashion weapon can kill grimms good luck with that.

Jaune- you had no idea bartender..any way i think i need to find a post to find a contract to kill monsters.

Junior- that won't work right now relic. Because this city has a comvat school. They trained many students to be a huntsman and huntress and one of then came here yesterday and wreck my bar..

Jaune- how could i go to that school.

Junior- well you need to enroll on beacon academy. But since you are a relic i can make you a transcript though it wasn't a real one..

Jaune- then do it.. i think going to school again will give me a knowledge about this era..

Junior- are you sure? Because entering on beacon without real transcript might got you in trouble or perhaps jail time..

Jaune- relax. I did more crime from the past such as assassination contract and syreet brawl  and besides i am not bound by the law of humans nor non humans.

Jaune- what kind of person are you..

Jaune- you will k ow soon bartender.. and boy this drink is good give me more of this and give me a room and food to eat and a lot of food. ..

Junior- alright since you save my sorry ass from economic problem i will give you what you want plus my girls will entertain you..

Jaune nodded and ju ior called the malachite twins.

Junior- miltia and melanie please escort the guest in to our best room amd bring more dribks and more food for him

Junior- miltia and melanie please escort the guest in to our best room amd bring more dribks and more food for him. And please make him experience a night of a lifetime.

Twins- yes boss!!!

The twins escorted jaune to the pent house..