40

After the fight ruby is on the med bay for further check up team strq and yang was worried to ruby..

Qrow call atlas vullhead to wscort them bound to beacon and jaune saw the fight and he is not very happy..so he decide to check ruby when she return back and he send winter ti assist the atlas and ace ops to fetch ruby and her parents..

In the med bay.

Summer- that no good nikos..ruby is clearly the winner!!

Tai- i am not happy either..we all know that ruby is clearly winning..

Raven- what can you expect this is mistral..jaune told us about this..and i am not happy to the out come..

After 3 hours ruby is already awake her face is swollen and she has a lot of cuts on her face ruby is sad because she loose and yang talk to ruby.

Yang-so you already know that nikos cheated.

Ruby- yeah..her gloves has a thin brass knuckles. And she use a very dirty move..

Yang- pyrrha try to end your career by using a rabbit punch..she punch you at the back of your head which is illegal and very dangerous.. So how are you feel??

Ruby-i'm doing fine..

Tai- do you feel dizzy or you want to vomit??

Ruby- i am clearly fine...

Summer- we should go to the hospital for properly examine you when we return to beacon.. Those punch and illegal moves are not a joke..

Ruby nodded..

When they decide to leave the building the group spotted pyrrha

Pyrrha approach ruby like there is nithing happen.

Pyrrha- hey ruby..

Ruby and yang ignore pyrrha

Pyrrha- hey ruby please talk to me it was just a sport.

Ruby- what sport?? A sport that using elbow and a brass knuckle??come on..both you and i know that you use illegal moves..

Qrow- let's go shorty lets go home and had you check up..by the way kid  i hope you will survive to your next opponent..

Pyrrha- do you know who is my next opponent??

Qrow- no idea..and we had no idea that both my nieces enter this tournament..all i know about your oppoent is that your style won't work for him..and i will ask general ironwood about your  career as a 4 times champion..your action is questionable. And general ironwood is the chairman of the sport committee. Ypu and i know that you are not yhe strongest fighter..you even had trouble to beat ruby..so you resort by dirty moves and your brass knuckles stuck under you gloves..

Pyrrha glares at qrow.

Qrow- don't give me that look brat i ain't afraid to you..you were just a small fry compare to me..be ready for your next opponent because you will fight the champion of champions..and you had no choice  but to obey his or her demands..you may br the champion but there is someone who is stronger compare to you.. So good luck..

Summer- you know kid..i really want to kill you right here and right now. But it will be a waste of tme to kill you..and by the way i am summer rose the leader of the legendary team strq..

Qrow- you might have the look and the eyes of a witcher but. You are not even a real deal..let's go the bullhead is hear..

Yang- get out of our way cheater..

Pyrrha has no choice but to give them some space because if she will have a false move team strq will gonne kill her..

When they arrive at the docks the atlaseab bullhead is waiting and winter is there along eith the ace ops.

Winter- we already saw the outcome. Jaune is pissed off. General ironwood return to atlas and he is angry. He will investigate about pyrrha's questionable reputation as the champion..

Summer- so pyrrha is in a huge scandal??

Winter- if general ironwood find that pyrrha is guilty she will be arrested for attempting murder and disregarding the code of conduct in sport competition..don't fret ruby you did your best..what you did to nikos is a big evidence that she is not that strong to hold a title as a 4 times mistral champion..and jaune is deciding to avenge you..anf the fight will be decuded soon. So din't wilorry. Jaune is empress by your moves..and he is angry to what pyrrha has done to you..

Ruby- thank you. Even though we disobey jaune's order still he is willing to help us out..

Winter- he is...now let's go home. Jaune is waiting for yku in the medical bay at beacon for.

Before the group ente to the bullhead the mistral council and pyrrha approach them..

Winter- what do you want??

Council- wr would like to know who is  pyrrha's next opponent anf what kind of fightinng style that he or she posses??

Winter- i don't really know..

Council- i see. The champion of champions will face off pyrrha here in mistral.

Winter- if the champion of champions will agree to that..but according to the rules. Only the champion of champions can decide the locatiob of the fight. And yiur champion has to obey..if pyrrha will not follow the rules pyrrha will automatically dethrone as a champion..and she will be forbidden to enter in any combat sport..and don't even dare to whine about this..pyrrha is still you local champion..but the champion of champions is different...

Pyrrha- so in short you all know who is the champion of champions??

Winter- everybody knows the champions reputation..even general ironwood..well except for mistral. So good luck.

The group of atlas soldiers along with beacon team enter to the bullhead and leave mistral immediately