38

When ruby and yang return to beacon and the two went on they dorm. The sisters meet their mothers and uncle.

Summer-ruby? Why you are cover with bandage??

Raven-same goes for you yang??

Ruby-well we enter to a fisticuffs..

Summer/raven-WHHHHAAAAT!!!

Summer- you two enter to a male fights!!!

Yang-mom it was a genderless fight you can fight any opponent..plus the prize is high..if me and ruby can't enter to a monster hunt..what could we do?? And you mom and my mother raven were busy for hubting some grimms and spying for monster area..

Summer-so you decide to drag ruby on your scheme yang??

Ruby- no.. I just register to enter..

Raven-ruby rose..you are not trained to fight using your fist..but yang is..

Ruby-well i manage to beat yang using a wrestling moves..

Qrow-what?? Seriously?? Those moves are scripted..

Yang- ruby said the truth uncle. Ruby using a wrestling move..i was out using a super kick. That is how she wins..

Qrow- a super kick..you know yang ruby is shorter than you..how the hell did she hit you on your chin..

Yang-well i was still dizzy when she use a stunner..and i had no idea that she kick me on my chin and i was pass out..

Summer and raven has no clue about wrestling move and they loom each other like" what the hell".

Raven- didn't fist fight is a fight using only your fist??

Yang-not really..you can use any moves that you like as long you didn't use your semblance and aura..

Qrow-and who is your next opponent??

Ruby-it's pyrrha..

The three were shock to hear that ruby next opponent is pyrrha.

Qrow-and after pyrrha who is the your next opponent?

Yang-pyrrha is her last opponemt before she will fight the reigning champion of champions.

Raven-and who is this champion of champions?

Yang-it's jaune..

Qrow- well you better pray ruby because harild told me that jaune beat a troll using only his fist.

Yang- do you even believe what professor harold told you?

Qrow-kid if you are in the same age as those two will you still have to tell a lie?? Jaune is a witcher and there is bo way in hell that he can tell a single lie..i haven't hear him to tell a single lie..and jaune has no time to tell a lie..

Ruby-if i win agains't pyrrha i will going to face jaune. But if i loose pyrrha will going to face with jaune..

Qrow-and where will you fight pyrrha??

Yang-mistral..

Qrow- well do your beat ruby because mistral is well known to be a cheater when it comes to a fight..and if you loose i don't even know if jaine will go in mistral or pyrrha and jaune will fight somewhere.

Yang-not really uncle according to the rules the current champion of champions has the authority to declare where the fight will held..if mistral will not agree to the demand. Pyrrha will automatically dethrone..

Before qrow could talk jaune decide to intervene.

Jaune-you actually had a brain and follow the rules xiao long.