29

The next day jaune finish the bait for the arch griffin..

Jaune- the bait is already done.

Marrow- what is the next step.

Jaune- next is to cower near by...

Harriet- is that it??

Jaune ignore harriet much to her annoyance..

After a whole day of nothing harriet is so angry and decude to go to jaune.

Harriet- why are we sitting here and do nothing!!

Jaune- this is what you like...griffim is far away from here so i made a bait. To come here..

Harriet- we spend a whole day doing nothing!!

Jaune- this is want so i did it..

Morrow- jaune sometbing is coming!

Jaune- stay here..don't do anything stupid...

The group nodded while jaune unsheathe his silver sword and attack the arch griffin

Vine- is that an arch griffin??

Qrow- it's huge..bugger than the other one..

Back to jaune

Jaune is fighting an archgriffin eveybody saw how he fight.

After the fight the group approach the griffin.

Winter- this is the griffin??

Jaune- yes..this is the arch griffin..

Vine- it's big...

Jaune- it's a male arch griffin..this is the one who kill your friend..

Harriet- and hiw do yoh prove that valean!!

Jaune- take a look on the eyes atlasean..the eyes is injured..

Marrow- yes this is the one who killed clover..i saw clover attack the griffin's eyes..and he was hit by the that's monster's wings..and once cliver's focus in interrupted the monster spit an acid...and he keave clover alone..

Jaune- the griffin is just finush it's meal that us why the griffin leave's the corpse alone..my job here is done call james ironwood..and we are done here.

Marrow- i thought w-

Jaune- general ironwood only ask to kill the griffin..thise monsters we encounter are just an extention..since some of you didn't need a valean citizen here then what is my purpose here...

Winter- jaune-

Jaune- call james here and were done...

Winter nodded..

Marrow- congrats harriet...

Vine just shook his head in dissapointment..

Jaune- i'm done here..next time when i will be here i will never gonna see you all again.........ever.. don't cry or ever request for my help again..

After some time the bullhead appear and general ironwood and the council arrive

Ironwood- jaune is the job is done.

Jaune- yes...take a look..

The high ops saw the griffin and they were shock to see the griffin this big..

Council- that's big..

Jaune- that is an arch griffin..you can take the corps as a trophy...and the next time i will be here don't send any of yhe acr ops again...ever..only winter scnhee is allowed to join..

Ironwood- what happen??

Marrow- harriet  antagonize him for several days now. .he will go back to vale once you pay him..

Ironwood- whaat!!! Harriet explain!!

Harriet- sir! He is a valean!! We atlasean will be look like a weakling if we take different kingdom to aid us!! We can fight sir...

Qrow- she is like when we head out grom the academy..

Ironwood- and the others??

Qrow- they didn't do anyyhing they listen to jaune..except for her..

Ironwood- sigh~ harriet you do realize what have you done!!!!

Jaune- enough james what's done is done...for now the dabger is over..you can count to winter she alteady kill a monster and survive...

Marrow- and she was cool...too..

Ironwood- as of this moment harriet you will be demoted and you will be assign in the border!!

Harriet- but sir!! The bkrder us a swamp!!!!

Marrow- good luck!! Harriet!! You need it!!!

Council- harriet you do realize the man who helps us is way older than you think!! And that man is the legendary witcher!! He is the grandmaster in beacon!! He is higher than ozpin him self!!!!

Ace ops- a witcher!!!

Marrow- you mean to say jaune is a legendary witcher?? The pillar of all hubtsman and huntress!!!

Ironwood- yes marrow!! He is the last witcher ever exist!! Ugh!! So i guess you need to go back to beacon??

Jaune- i'm tired..lets go back to atlad..perhaps i will stay there for a couple of weeks i want to explore skellige more..before i head out back to vale and deal with the other students there..

Ironwood- indeed you need a vacation..now come on...

Jaune- hey boys drag that griffin you  can use it as a trophy or even you can display it in the academy ground...

Marrow- hell yeah!!!

When the group arrive in atlas academy the students were extremely shock to see the dead griffin and murmurs start to hear

Student 1- is that a monster?!!

Student 2- that's huge!!

Student 3- look that is tje man who butcher those bandits..

Student 2- yeah..he shouldn't butcher those people or atleast let atlas arrest them all..

Student 3- but the question is who os yhe one who able to kill this monster of this size??

Student 2- the ace ops of course...

Student 3- doubt that..remember clover can't able to slay a beast that size...it's probably that man with 2 swords..

Student 1- how could you say that??

Student 3- rumors said thatbgeneral ironwood went to beacon and ask the headmaster ozpin for a helping hand..and probably general ironwood heard the news that headmaster ozpin knew one man who can able kill a monster. And i think that man is now in front of us and when the council and general ironwood introduce him to us  they said that this man is a monster slayer..

Student 2- but the question is...what kind of monster slayer he is?? All i know that he is a faunus..

Student 3- how could you say that??

Student 1- take a look on his eyes.. it's like a cat...

Student 3- does he has ears and tails or any trait of a faunus??

Student 2- no...

Student 3- then we shouldn't judge him..who knows that man is the one who slay that ugly beast..