30

Jaune spend his time in atlas for a week he even help the scientist to do taxidermy on the griffin that he slayed. The students can't believe that the news spread around atlas academy that only one man can able to kill the griffin..jaune vecame a face in atlas academy. And some boys became kealous towsrd jaune and the females wants a child from jaune..but to their luck the students can't even go near to jaune..because he is well guarded by winter schnee her self..jaune and qrow become friends even general ironwood become his friends..

Jaune told about their kingdoms history. Not only their kingdom has once a witcher from the bear school. And their kingdom was so generous and their queen was a good friend of witcher geralt..and they can't even believe that witchers from the wolf like geralt were often visit in skellige and now known as atlas..

Ironwood- you really mean that this kingdom was omce ruled by a queen??!!

Jaune- yes..according to the legend. My bretheren geralt of rivia often visit here in atlas he even help the jarl an crate's children..this kingdom was full of warriors i am nkt surprise that the citizen here are warriors and not afraid to die..after jarl an crate die in the hands of the eridin which is the king of the wild hunt..the queen cerys may be a female but she is a warrior too..unlike her brother hjalmar cerys like peace and prosperity..cerys and hjalmar open the kingdom for witchers of the wolf..

Council man- how many witchers exist during her time..

Jaune- sadly only 1 school and that is the school of the wolf remains stand tall..thanks to the guidance of vesimir..unlike the other wicher school..the wolf school is known as a balance witcher hell even the wolf is the most modern witcher that time..because not only the old witchers has two swords  but the wolves even have crossbow and bombs..

Council- i see..no wonder atlas may be a high tech kingdom but also the people around us posses a strong aura and semblance.

Jaune- i don't know what happen after i seal my self..but i guess there is a 50/50 chance that the citizen here has a predecessor of a warrior or a jarl it self..all i know that this kingdom is indeed a strong and powerful kingdom.believe me i may not birn in geralt's timeline..all i know that i read some history that this kingdom doesn't even fear the wild hunt...and by the way when we are on the lake we discover that there are stash full of runes stones and gold coins you know..and all i can say that those stash was stuck in there for so lng..probably if you go for a hunt try to visit some lakes or even ruim castle..but you should be aware that most of the treasures are all guarded by the beast..so i wouldlike to advice you to create any device that can detect any monsters..i lnow you can do that..you can even create an android for this type of mission...

Council- yes master the android is now under construction..soon it will be function..for now we will add another features.

Jaune- if you seek for treasures send some androids..or fight bigger monsters..if you seek curse lifting or fighting some wraiths call me..i'll deal with it..

Ironwood- jaune i don't mean to disrespect your tradition we plan to send some android at kaer morhen.. i would like to ask your permission..

Jaune- i don't see why not  general..i am working alone and beacon students are not ready yet and they need extreme discipline..because of their attitude..only a select fee students only i can trust. I gonna bet that not only atlas has a bandits but even the entire kingdom has..

Council- yes indeed...but we plan that those who didn't want to fight monsters the alliance will place them as a security group for the protection of the citizen..

Jaune- what about mistral??

Council- they can go to hell for all we care...ozpin told us what happen and we don't like it..