45

Ironwood- excuse me fighters since both of you were all witchers uhhh can you tell us about the monster standing in the entrance??

Pyrrha- that monster is calle- uhhh i s called uhh-

Jaune- Archgriffin is a subspecies of griffin. They're almost exactly the same, however the archgriffin can spit acid at you in order to catch you off guard.

Pyrrha- a monster is still a monster why do we have to know about their names or classification..and what is the diffirence between an ordinary griffin  and an arch griffin.

Jaune- there are a loth of monster living in this world you dumb ass..if you can't identify the difference between those two then it is clearly you are not a witcher. Even vampire has it's classification and many kinds..

Arnold- good evening i am arnold of mistral news channel. May i ask  we know that you fake your way in beacon and as far as we know grimms are  dominating remnant..how could such monster appear in this world abd grimms are now extinct.

Pyrrha- well we experience a new threat this monsters appear out of no where..this is a new era so new threat is to be expected.

Jaune- wrong..

Scarlet- ohh please enlughten us mr know everything.

Jaune- this monsters existed is not even new..this event is called the conjuction of the spheres.m

Scarlet- and what is the conjunction of the spheres?? it is new to me..

Jaune- your champion can answer that..

Pyrrha- ha!! They don't need to know because sooner or later they will fight a monster..

Jaune- and lead them to thwir deaths..really pyrrha?? The only person can kill a monster in many class are witchers...huntsman and huntress can fight grimms..but this is a real monster that we are talking pyrrha..every huntsman academy who study grimms are not ready..because the era of witchers will rise..since you study how to kill grimms why not have a taste how to slay a real monster..

Pyrrha- whaat,!! You will gonna experiment them to become one of us!!!

Jaune- if they are still children why not?? You already know that each witcher were all created by the age of 9 to 10 years old..so how old are you s8nce you became a witcher huh??? And how long had you been in service?? And who transform you to become one of the wolf school witcher?? It is clearly know that there are no mage existed to create a witcher..and how old are you now..and good ridance howndusnyou maintain your emotion..and can you bear a child??

Pyrrha- of course i can bear a child even i am a witcher i am still a woman..

Jaune- ohh really?? Did you know witchers were sterile because of thwir mutations even mages and sorceress were sterile because of the magic expossion..

Pyrrha- it's just a theory!!

Jaune- if what you said is a theory then.. I had many descendant ralught now...i already fucked many ladies before. Damn i'm not even a virgin beforeni meet you all..

Pyrrha- do you have any shame we are live and many students were still minor..

Jaune- so what?? We are not in the middle age or even the age that has been forgotten..

Pyrrha- you were also the same age as mine..

Jaune- ohh really?? If we ate in the same age. Why i don't posses posses any aura and semblance just like you??

Neptune- wait you don't have any aura and semblance?? How the hell will you gonna survive  once we fight!!!

Jaune- i had my ways..little boy..because once i am done with you..you will cry and beg for mercy i can promise you that..

Neptune- don't make promise that you can never fullfil. We are 5 including the champion in mistral tournament. And you are alone..

Jaune- ohh i know about her so what if u am not alone..i face many foe  kill many humans and many monster..what about you?? How many humans dulid you kill how many monster did you slay..and how many curses did you lift??

Neptune-........

Jaune- that's what i thought..you people disgust me..your champion clsims to be a witcher yet she cannot answer a simple history..yet she cannot define a lousy griffin?? Every witcher knows about monsters biology...and i bet she has no knowledge about alchemy...yet she claims to be one of my kind?? Telle miss nikos where did you compowte your witcher's training and don't tell me that i don't even had to knpw about your training regiment..and don't even dare tell me about the witchers formula..because all witchers is very aware about the trials that you have to pass..

Arnold- so you are saying that miss nikos is a fraud!!!!!

Jaune-obviously she is a fraud!! She can't even kill a lousy arch griffin. And tell me what the hell is that weapon??? Really pyrrha?? You were a wolf witcher?? How the hell did you bend the tradition??? All witchers weapon has 2 kinds of swords a silver and steel!! While you have a necha shift weapon and a shield!! Is it a tradition?? Tell me your medallion has magic??? Didbyou encounter the old speartip when you go to trial of the mountain??? And activate you medallion?? Come on pyrha...you were just a charlatan witcher..you said you kill that griffin?? Tell me what sign did you use to kill that giffin?? If you ask me your weapon won't even enough to slay a griffin and tell me where is it's weakest spot?? And tell me how many mutagen that griffin has??

Pyrrha gritts her teeth because she can't answer jaune back.

Jaune- pppfff. What a joke..you were just a clown pretending to be my kind...you got a simple question yet you can't even answer.. Even a human like weiss and blake or even winter and nora knows which monster is dangerous or not..to top it they are not even a witcher...

Arnold- how do you plan to fight between pyrrha and her team against you??

Jaune- really..sge is just a small fry i am not even worry if she use cheats or whatever..infact i allow it to happen...you all will see who is the real witcher and who is the fake...despite she has a mecha shift weapon it doesn't mean my blades are nothing compare to her..to tell you a secret my blades are sharper than her weapon and my blades has enchantments...if my blades will hit her own weapon my swords can cut it...so be very carefull because i won't hold back..good luck you charlatans. Because i will torture you like what you did to ruby. Youbhad no no idea what will i do to you..

Jaune stand on his seat and went to the students leaving a furious pyrrha and an anger sssn. While the othe academies wants to have a selfie with jaune and he openly accept each students request to take a selfie..