43

3 months had pass became a part time beastiary teacher jaune share all the knowldege he posses when it comes to monsters and he share his knowledge how to survive  in the swamps and forest he even became a fpus teacher in vacuo and atlas he is teaching via internet. He even go to vacuo to hunt down a dabgerous monster and teach a vacuo students about the difference between a dangerous monsters and a sentient one..

And now the time has come for the final bout between a mistralian champion vs the champion of champions. The mistral can't do anything because their secret has been reveal amd pyrrha's questionable reputation has leak they had no choice but to obey the order of the champion of champion..the student of four kingdom went to atlas to see the identity of the champion of champions they were excited to see the fight ozpin call sslem and he ask his wife to over see the academy and the city atlas semt their androids to deal the threat that will come to vale in ozpin's absence..

In atlas separate locker pyrrha along with team sssn is preparing for the fight.

Sun- so champ. Are you ready for the press conference.

Pyrrha- yeah..how about you,??

Neptune- well i'm a little bit nervous because we are gacing the ultimate champion.

Pyrrha- relax neptune i can deal with that champion..did you forget that i am a witcher killing monsters is my specialty..

Sage- true but did you manage to slay some monster lurking in the swamp??

Pyrrga- i manage to kill some small monsters but they keep appearing every day. It's frustrating..

Scarlet- i heard that beacon posses a monster slayer and he manage to kill many monsters.

Pyrrha-it was a rumor scarlet i've been in beacon and i beat many students there and i even beat my ex partner.

Sun-okay~ but do ypu have any plan  how we going to deal this champion of champions??

Pyrrha- we will attack him at once and we will use cheat to beat the champion of champions..any way it's time..

When they out of the locker pyrrha saw ruby yang team strq weiss blake  ren nora pyrrha wants to talk to them but they ignore pyrrha

Neptune saw weiss and he approach her.

Neptune- hey beautiful you wanna go on a date with me after the conference??

Weiss- who the hell are you?? And why are you asking me??

Neptune- i am neptune vasillas from atlas..

Weiss- so should i care about who you are?? Sorry to burst your bubble i don't date a mistralian..and you are not worthy to datr with me..plus i am dating with someone who is stronger and more dangerous than you clown..get out of my way

Neptune- ohh come on!!

Winter- listen here you jackass if you wamt to go home alive i suggest you stay away from my sister..i am winyer schnee team leader of atlasean ace ops..

Neptune pale to see winter aimong her weapon on his head winter is ready to kill.

Neptune- s-s-sure g-g,-go ahead..

Sun- eho is thay cat faunus??

Winter- that os blake belladona a former white fang member.. Don't even make a mistake with her she is a skilled assassin..

Weiss- let's go sis the press conference is almost start.

Winter went to weiss and they leave the mistralians alone.

As the conference start the 4 kingdom council was present even the head masters of the academy was all present.

Leo-ahh ozpin good to see you again..

Ozpin- same to you.

Leo- so do you know who is the champion of champions..and why are you even here who is guarding vale now.

Ozpin- my wife and my children is there.

Leo- do you yave a wife??

Ironwood- seriously leonardo??

Theodore- well what can you expect james leonardo is stupid and dumb. I don't even know why he is the headmaster of haven academy..to answer your question you idiot ozpin has a wife and they have 4 beatiful children and they will go to beacon in the next semester..

Ozpin- i hear that you and mistral declare miss nikos as a witcher..

Ironwood- tell us leo where did pyrrha complete her witcher training? And which witcher school transform pyrrha to become a witcher?? and what kind of medallion did she wear??

Leo- i i i uhh.

Ozpin- so you had a witcher wanna be?? And i am shock that mistral has a female witcher...as far as my friend and coleague told me there are no such thing is a female witcher.

Theodore- sake as in my turf..i seqrch the entire library about witchers and i am lucky that some name letho of golet wrote that there is no such thing as a female witcher..

Harold- so the assassin also wrote about the experiments. I heard the news back on those days that the viper school witcher experiment many female candidate even the cats also did the experiments..and all of the female candidate were all killed.

Leo- and how do you know that harold mullberry..

Harold- bitch i was born and live for a very long time..and i even know the first generation witchers up until the current witcher..and all i can say pyrrha is a fraud witcher..

Leo- and who is the witcher that you know??

Harold- hmmm the first witcher ecer exist fjall..then through out the years mages created a human turned witcher their names and school they came from first is keldar from the griffin school bregen from the school of the cat, ivar evli-eye from the viper school, arnagad the founder of the school of the bear, coen fron the griffin school jad karedin from the cat school, gaetan from the cat school, berengar from the wolf school, vesemir, lamber, eskel, geralt of rivia tholey are from the wolf school, warritt, letho of gulet of the viper school, erland of larvic from griffin school. And last but not the least jaune arc from school of the wolf the last and the only living witcher as of today. Son tell me which school did pyrrha finish trwining and who experiment her??

Leo-........

Harold- you know leo you should know what is a witcher and what kind of magic they posses..tell me leo how many monster thay your witcher had slayed?? Because i am sure beacon has a lot and ohh not to brag to you...beacon academy is the home of the witcher of the school of the wolf..

Ironwood- even atlas academy is the home of the witcher from the bear school.

Theodore- and shade is the home of the vioer school witcher..

Ozpin- and since miss pyrrha is a witcher well shoould be known as the witcher of the turtle...

Leonardo- pyrrha nikos is from the school of the cat!!!

Harold- ahhhh the lunatic witcher from the cats!! Hahahahs you should know leonardo the cat school witchers are all unstable!!! Hahaja you know leo the cat school is indeed famous in many ways they are also a great assassin witchers they are famous in potion making but their mind is unstable!!

Leo- what!!

Ironwood- shut the hell up  leo no matter what you say nikos is a false witcher..there is only one witcher alive and he is a real deal so shut the hell up and watch..because your favorite student will gonna meet their match..

Leonardo has no choice but to obey ironwoods word