24

Jaune arrive in atlas academy when ironwood welcome him

Ironwood- jaune i welcome you to atlas academy.

Jaune- thank you it seems atlas still cover with snow general..just like the last time i've been here..now atlas or skellige is now filled with modern technology..

Ironwood- what is the look of atlas during your time??

Jaune- all i can say it's filled with tress ang beautiful grass..and monsters that is insectoid type..

Winter- how many monsters that exist here during your time??

Jaune- due to the climate here your kingdom doesn't have any problems when it comes to monsters only a few monsters exist...that is why i will investigate the lands

Qrow- what is the uglieat town that you went..

Jaune- novigrad and velen..

Ironwood- mistral?? And what is velen??

Jaune- velen is the southern part of novigrad...

Qrow- kuroyuri???

Jaune- if you say to that..mistral is indeed modern town that day..but velen good luck to that.

Ironwood- why??

Jaune- velen is filled with swamps and bandits..some bandits try to mug me but they end up being dead..

Winters- why you didn't arrest them??

Jaune- velen is a lawless kingdom and justice doesn't exist during my time..as for humans 1 thousand human lives live in that kingdom..as for novigrad even though it was modern and filled with rich town..novigrad is filled with bar and some cabaret with sex workers..and gangs even exist.. and novigrad is dangerous for non humans even sorceress..

Ironwood- why??

Jaune- because the king is extremely crazy..many non humans and sorceress even wizard ended up bwing burned alive or worst being tortured and many kind of execution style..there are religious cukt there called eternal fire and witch hunters too...even humans that selling some herbs and alchemist ended up being executed..remember some non humans such as dwarves dopplers and elves are not violent they only like to live like nermal human does..

Ironwood- damn...

Jaune- and novigrad experience poverty too...unlike atlas...atlas is a kingdom filled with battle harden warrior but this kingdom has peace despite having monsters..

Ironwood- what about minegerei??

Jaune- that island is formerly known as the isle of mist..that island is magical and it doesn't exist in the ild map..legend say that island disn't experience light it was always dark and it was cover in mist even monster exist there and it was an abnormal..i haven't even explore there but geralt did when he is looking for ciri...

Qrow- what about vacou??

Jaune- vacou is formerly known as toussaint kingdom. That kingdom is very rich. That kingdom is the only kingdom with knights..and they posses the 5 chivalric virtue...and it was ruled by a female dutchess..i don't know what happen to toussaint after the passing of the dutchess but that kingdom is filled with fine wine and honey.. that time toussaint has a skilled armorers too i even visit there just to take some errands and weapon and armor maintenance and taking some contracts..

Qrow- what about patch??

Jaune- that kingdom is called white orchard nothing special on that town and it was pretty boring too.

Winter- hehehe well qrow i thing your town is so booring like you..

Qrow- shut it ice queen..

Pilot- sur please fasten your seat belt were about to land..