7

Jaune spend his night on the roof top and talking to harild mulberry about their past. And discussing about weapons...then things goes sour and jaune experience a tougher event..because pyrrha and weiss discover something for jaune..

Harold- vatt'gern what are you doing here..

Jaune- i used to stay here and gazing on stars...

Harold- it us nice to see the stars aren't we..it is nice to live a life now the war us over..

Jaune- yeah..a life that war is bo longer exist monsters is not present..

Harold- ypu do say..but what avout grimms??

Jaune- grimms are no problem to slay harold..although grimms had a shared similarities to monsters that i know..

Harold- i see..so what will gappen now??

Jaune- try to easr up even fpr a little bit. Soon i will be on a path once again..

Harold- but you have a team..

Jaune- i don't trust them..and besides i am a lobe wolf..i hunt alone..and besides having a team is much a burden to me...

Harold- look jaune. Time has passed you beed a team to be with you and aid you..you need to trust them..

Jaune- no...

Harold- look jaune i know treated your kind in the past but this is a new era..many hu tsman and huntress forming a team.

Jaune- i stick on my word harold.  Don't push it..

Unknown to the two pyrrha and weiss are bow spyung on jaune..

Harold- by the way jaune how did you manage to enter here??

Jaune- fake transcript.

Harold- what you do know the consequence of your actions??

Jaune- i am aware of that..

Meanwhile

Pyrrha- what?? Jaune use fake transcript??!!

Weiss- i knew it!! I knew he was a trash?? Let us go before they will spot us...

Weiss and pyrrha decide to live the two and they plan to sptead the news about jaune..

Back to jaune

Harold- are you sure??!!

Jaune- yes...and i had a bad feeling something will happen sooner.

Harold- oh no..don't say about that..this is bad really bad. If the conjunction will happen specially on the time of peace..

Jaune- i feel you...because i am herr and the seal is broken..

Harold- what do you mean..

Jaune- did you forget about the past conjunction and how did it stop even without the help of the elder blood..

Harold- i know that..don't tell me ut was your doing??

Jaune- yeah...and i am the last of my kind..geralt lambert eskel were now gone even ciri is now gone...

Harold- i know vut how will you going to do now that mages and elder blood is gone..

Jaune- there is a way..i precent the conhuction in the past why would i not going to do it again..

Harold- are you insane??!!

Jaune- and what choice do we have harold.

Harold- we have students here who could fight..