16

The next day ozpin call the parents of yang and ruby velvet and pyrrha nikos and the agreed to meet ozpin in the academy.

Tai- hey oz what happen to my children??

Ozpin- you do realize that your children made a huge mistake..

Raven- what kond of mistak headmaster??

Ozpin- raven i didn't saw you there it seems you return in the arm's of tai huh..thought you will never go with him..

Raven- my tribe has been eliminated by an unknown grimm..and they appear when i saw a portal..

Ozpin- i see..and you are the one who manage to survive. Heh talkning about your motto.

Raven feeling ashamed for her self..

Ozpin- this is ehat i always told you..not all strong people will survive.. now look at you..after what happen to your tribe you cower your self and hide in tai's back..anf ylu risk the life of so many people...i hope you are proud of what you have done..

Tai- headmaster.

Ozpin- silence tai..both your daughters do a very dangerous act..even your daughter mrs scarletina and miss nikos...

Mrs nikos- where is our daughter!!!.

Ozpin- don't you dare shout at me faunus..

Mrs nikos- how preposterous og you ozpin..and don't act like you are high and mighty to me...or any of us here now talk.

Ozpin- watch your tongue nikos you are in vale and in my academy...boyh your daughters is in the brink of expullsion and -

Mrs nikos- you wil not gonna expel my pyrrha ozpin or else..

Ozpin flare his aura and mrs nikos were afraid to see an angry headmaster..

Ozpin- shut your mouth mistralian and let me finish..

Mrs nikos-...........

Ozpin- what i told you guys is not even a joke..it is true that your children us in the brunk of death..now they experience a true horror of being torture...

Raven- what happen headmaster??

Ozpin- your daughter yang xaio long along with ruby and the rest decide to disobey my order they faught a monster that called werewolf..

Raven- werewolf??

Ozpin- a mutated monster that looks like a humanoid wolf.. let me explain to you what we experiencing now..raven you saw a portal right??..

Raven noded.

Ozpin- did you remember the lesson about the conjunction of the spheres??

Raven- yes..don't tell me that.

Ozpin- yes that portal is the product of the conjunction of the spheres which the realm between humans and non humans even monsters are align every 1500 years..and that conjuction is a catastrophic event because monsters will prowl here..

Mrs nikos- i don't believe this..

Ozpin- silence and listen you are not even a huntress and you have zero knowledge nor experience in the art of combat..

Mrs nikos- well my daughter is the 4 times champio-

Ozpin- your stupid daughter bullied a student who i see a great potential ecen he use transcript.

Mrs nikos- then pyrrha did was right shr is pro-

Ozpin- and the very same person saved your daughter is death!!! That werewolf is aggressive!!! anf extremely dangerous.