33

The next day the class has end the professors went to ozpin's office to discuss what is the fate of pyrrha nikos even strq and ruby and yang.

Jaune- now tell me minstralian did pyrrha attack any citizen there??

Mistral council- no..

Jaune- are you sure??

Mrs nikos- yes..

Jaune- winter bring her here..

Winter and the ace ops drag pyrrha in ozpin's office they were ahock to see pyrrha was cuff with different hand cuff..

Ironwood- witcher pyrtrga is release in her silver chains..

Jaune- she is cuffed in dimeretium shackles any magic in her body is totally cancel..even the mages is alergic to this shackles..

The group nodded.

Jaune- pyrrha did you taste a flesh of a human flesh or even human blood..

Pyrrha- n-no??

Jaune- i sense lies on your eyes pyrrha..

Mrs nikos- she didn't-

Jaune- i smell blood on her dumbass..

Mistral council- are you telling us that we are a liar!!

Jaune- shut up!! First of all whose fault that ypur dearest champion become like this!! None of the faculty here order her and her so called strong friends to fight a werewolf!! They fight that werewolf to prove they were superior!! Than me!! And look!! Confrats dumbass!!!

Ozpin- jaune can you lift the curse??

Jaune- in her case it's impossible. unlike ruby yang and velevet..those 3 idiots didn't have a lick of blood..if they they will become a certified werewolf like pyrrha here..

Ironwood- what will you do in order to lift a curse..

Jaune- killing her is the only option.

Mrs nikos- whhaaat!! You will gonna kill my own daughter!! Absolutely not!!

Yang- yeah!!

Jaune- then what should i wanma do!!

Ruby- just remove her curse!!

Jaune- even if i can lift the curse i can't be guarantee that she will be the same  or not..

Mistral council- and why??

Jaune- because her curse is strong and she can't handle the power that she got and her mutagen inside her body is upgarded to another level...

Weiss- you mean to say that pyrrha posses mutagen!!

Jaune- yes darling..once you have a taste of flesh or even blood the curse will become stronger and stronger until you becomr a full pledge werewolf..that is why i order the professors to let yang ruby and velvet experience hunger...so that they won't become a werewolf.. because once i lift the curse it will be easy and no hastle but this morons wants her out of this academy without curing her...and this is the result..and the fang that i use is from nature..not black magic..

Blake- so it's white magic??

Jaune- yes babe..it was white magic..that is why able to cure ruby and yang because of the magic and runes..

Mistral council- you can cure her..

Jaune- yes...but there is a downside.

Misteal council- and what is it??

Jaune- she may be revert back to human. But her mind will unstable because of the mutagen in her body becausr she consume a blood and flesh of a human..

Mrs nikos- then remove the mutagen!!

Jaune- and killing your daughter!!! And you idiots will charge me as murder!! Even though it was impossible because ia nkt bound to any law..

Glynda- by tje way jaune speaking abput mutagen did you-

Jaune- yes i ajve a mutagen on my body. Witcher like me isn't born..but instead we were made..and mutagen is one of the ingredients to create a witcher. Though mine is transplant in my whole system...and it was one hell of a torture..whule pyrhha was stupid along with her mother instead of letting her stay she demand ozpin to release her daughter!! And now she was here to demand to cure her daughter...sure i can cure her and now there is a downside that she will deal...and there is a 50/50 chance for her to survive or not because there is another method to do it!!

Ironwood- and what is the method??

Jaune- by performing a half of the witchers ritual...

Ozpin, harold and general ironwood gadp in shock.

Jaune- and that ritual is the most dangrous of them all mages and witchers avoid to perform it in all cost..

Harold- yes...i agree to jaune..flthe first half of the ritual is critical move and the other half is on pyrrha..

Jaune- now you kbow the easy way to lift a curse but this dumbass choose the hard way...now let them decide...she can live with an animal anttitude or death...

Mrs nikos- i won't let my daughter die in your hands..

Jaune- heh! Dumbass you want to see ypur own daughter to suffer..then have it your way...after i am done with her you will never come back here..if you do!! You will shot down in am instant..

Ironwood- ohh i am  more than happy to do it..

Jaune- ace ops...bring her in the room where ruby and yang was held..and don't give her anything...harold create a table you know what to do..

Harold- at once..

Jaune- all of you.. guard pyrrha at all cost...make surennon of thos mistral idiots come to her if they do shot them...by the way the council and the idiot mother is not welcome here in my fortress....

Ironwood and ozpin follow the order while glynda use her semblance and kick out the two in the academy