11

The week has pass cardin  was fully healed and jaune  visit him to check his condition..

Jaune- so cardin how do you feel..

Cardin- i- i am fine..tha ks for saving me and sorry for all the things that i had done..

Jaune- so karma hits you big time..

Cardin nodded feeling ashame for all the things that he has had done..

Cardin- yeah i learn my lesson...

Jaune- good..next time know you place boy...fighting a monster without knowledge will risk your life..not only fpr your self but for your team too..now it's ul to you to decide to continue your training or leave this academy because you are all not ready to face a bigger game..

Cardin- what will you do now? I heared you were expelled.

Jaune- me?? Nothing i just going to hunt down a monster and slay it..this is why i was made. To kill monsters..

Cardin-i see...

Jaune- it seems you are fine then. Time is on my way.. take care..

Jaune exit the office and he met ozpin and mr wichester.

Mr winchester- good morning  mr arc. It seem you checked my son??

Jaune- yes indeed..and he is alive and well..

Mr winchester- ohh thanks tou oum..my son is alive and well..i have already transfer the payment on your account..thank you once again master witcher..

Jaune- no problem..

Ozpin- mr arc nkw that you are here i need your service. And this time it's  about miss scarletina.

Jaune- what happen??

Ozpin- i don't really know jaune it's better you will examine her..

Jaune went to see velvet and coco and the rest of her team  is very worried..then a knock on the door was heard and they saw jaune of all people.

Coco- what are you doing here faker??!!

Jaune- i'm here to check on velvet..

Coco- go away you are not welcome here..

Jaune- alright it seems you don't need my help..on how to deal the element that residing on your fucking friend coco adel..

Coco- how do you know that there is an element residing on velvet??!!!

Jaune- easy i can sense black magic  on this room..and my guess you and your stupid team try to sunmon a ghost.. and that is called black magic..

Ozpin- miss adel you better let him check miss scarlitina..

Coco wants to refuse but she has no choice..and jaune check velvet.

Ozpin- so jaune what is the situation..

Jaune- this idiot is summoning a ghost .

Ozpin- necromancy?

Jaune- nope they perfor another ritual or they play a forbidden game that can summon a ghost in a wrong way and this idiot pay the price..

Ozpin- so what game they play..

Jaune- i need to investigate..

Ozpin nodded and haine use his witcher sense and he found a oijia board..

Jaune- can somebody explain to me why the oijia board reach in to your hands?? And you clewrly play this kind of game with a ritual

Ozpin- you better explain miss adel...