10

Adter they check everything the group gathere in ozpin's office..

Harold- so since you are all here do you really want to know who is jaune arc.

Port- jaune was here??

Ozpin- yes..now start listening

Mr wichester- now then hatolf i want to know who is jaune arc?? And hiw did he manage to slay a monster??

Hower- jaune arc is not just any huntsman that we know..sure you think he was weakling.. but all of you are a fool to judge him and badmouthing him..you children and professors are a dissapointment..do you really think you are on top of the food chain.. now then you idiotic team rwby and npr..you still thinking he was weak huh..if you think he is still a weakling how will you gonna react knowing that not only he saves cardin's life and he even kill a monster.. tsk tsk tsk..

Ozpin- what kind of person is jaune arc??

Harold- do you believe that jaune arc is older than any of you in a long margin???

Ozpin- so he is even older than me?

Harold- indeed..jaune arc is not a simple monster slayer..jaune arc posses magic that none of you even know.. and jaune arc is not a human..jaune arc is forgotten monster slayer..or what human called him witcher...abd in my native language is vattg'hern..he was born around 13th century and he was subjecyed to a mutation experiment called trial of the grasses at the tender age of 8 years old..jaune arc is the last and strongest monster slayer ever existed after the passing of geralt of rivia.. and jaune arc is the one who sacrifice after the 3rd conjuction  occured. He sealed him self for so long. And now he was out of the seal and tough luck for us the conjuction if the sphere has occur again..

Port- are you sure that jaune is a witcher??

Harold- of course i know about witchers unlike you guys you were born in a lavish lifestyle believeing mecha shift weapons is superior than  the classics...and jaune has the authority to kick you all out on this academy..

Mr winchester- and why??

Harold- because after i saw jaune's medallion i realize that this school is actually a witcher's fortress..ozpin you started this academy tell me the name of this city for around 10th century??

Mr winchester- according to ny ancestor they  said to me that this city was called kaedwin.

Harold- correct...and this academy is located at the hidden forest known as kaer morhen a province of kaedwin. And kaer morhen  is the home of the greatest monster slayers called witchers..

Yang- and how could you say that jaune arc is a witcher.

Harold- there are plenty of evidence that jaune is a witcher..all witchers posses same identity except his medallion...you will know a witcher because all witchers posses cat like eyes...and 2 swords on their back or even their medallion..

Weiss- what is the connection of their medallion??

Harold- that medallion is indicated which witcher school they came from..

Weiss- on just a piece of bouble it means-

Harold- that medallion is not just a piece of trincket miss schnee..their medallion posses nature magic if their medallion start vibrating the witchers will realize that there are monster near them...

Glynda- how many witcher school existed in the past..

Harold- give or take there are 6 different school existed and they are base their medallion in animal head..the names of the witcher schools are wolf, bear, viper, manticore, griffin, cat...as you can see jaune's medallion is a wolf..it means jaune is a witcher from the school of the wolf..and it happens this school is in kaer morhen and this school is once the fortress of all witchers from the school of the wolf..