13

Blake ren and nora along with weiss decide to stroll aroun and the group are in the complicated  situation..

Nora- weiss i have a question why are you with us??

Weiss- i feel so complicated between yang ruby and pyrrha...

Ren- you feel troubled or conscience got in to you...

Weiss- i think it is more in conscience..

Blake- well i giess your ice cold heart melted huh..

Weiss- hey! I'm being serious..guys

Blake- i know. I know..this coscience of yours is it inlvolve jaune???

Weiss just nodded..

Weiss- yes...conscience got run into me..the reason why jaune experience bullying and hatred by many it's because of me and pyrrha..it was the two of us exposed his transcript..but can you blame me....i had no idea that jaune is way more better than any of us..and he possess many talents..

Ren- i am sure that he understand you..weiss none of us knew who he is and what he can do..and to think that jaune is way older than us and he is well experienced fighter..

Weiss- yeah...now i am starting to believe that he can do something..and it's no wonder why headmaster is agreeing his demands...and i can't deny that we need him rather than he needs us..we saw what he did to cardin and bring him back to his health..and he kill a monster that infect cardin's physical appearance...non of us can do that but jaune manage to do it...and now i am so ashamed to my self for being a bad friend to jaune..i even vow that i won't follow my father's foot steps..seeing what i did to him. i think i am no better than my father..i really hate my self..

Blake- we can't turn back the time weiss..what's done is done..all we need to do is to find jaune and we have to apologize to him..

Weiss- but i'm afraid to him..what if he holds a grudge into us??

Nora- we can't assume that.. we will not know until we talk to him..don't forget that he is lack on something compare to us...but even though we need to talk to him and apologize..

Weiss- i think you were right..byt how could we find him..

Blake- well i think wr need to wait for his next visit or probably we gonna wait for him in the academy i am sure he will come around knowing that professor harold and jaune are friends.

Weiss nodded.

Ozpin's office

Ozpin and glynda are arguing because of jaune..because glynda heard the news jaune not only force coco to loan a 500 thousand lien to heal velvet. But she also hear the news about jaune use a black magic..

Glynda- ozpin! I hear about velvet's situation!! Is she awake now!!

Ozpin- indeed. And jaune save her again..and giving her an earfull sermon..

Glynda- and i heard about jaune forced coco to loan 500 thousand lien for healing velvet!! How could jaune force them to pay him that kind of amount!! They were his friends!!

Ozpin- dud you forget that they also participated  to your class beating jaune!!  Despite jaune constantly saving velvet from bullying is this how they repay him!! Did you forget that team cfvy play an oijia game!

Glynda- it's just a game!!

Ozpin- it's just a game??!!! It's just a game!!! That game is a forbidden game you idiot!! Because that board game can sumnon a dead veing or even worst a demon!!! That game consist summoning ritual and the manual they read is titual of dark spell!!! I you not going to complete to game!!! You will gonna suffer! And miss scarlitina experience that!! And the witcher forced to use dark spell to pull out the ghost inside miss scarletina's body!!!

Glynda- but why jaune force coco to pay the highest amount!!! They were just a student!!!

Ozpin- it is the price to pay!! You idiot!! I give you a choice!! Are you willing to pay an insane amount of price for sacing someone's soul!! Or you will allow a dead person or a demon to reside and take control of your own body!!!

Glynda-I-i

Ozpin- yeah! Just remain stuttering you damn 45 years old virgin idiot!!!  And stop arguing with me and you better respect your elders..and learn yo shut up!!!  And accept the fact that jaune has is more capable than any of your favorites...

Glynda- look headmaster!!

Ozpin- shut up! You stupid virgin and get out of my office!!

Glynda has no choice but to obey ozpin's words..and port enter the office..

Ozpin- what can i do for you peter??

Port- sir u would like to request about my subject..

Ozpin- youbhate the grimm anatomy??

Peter- not really. Since the era of grimms will soon over and this conjunction of the sphere is happening i think we should also learn about the monsters anatomy...i am afraid that if we will not gonna learn this subject sooner or later we will encounter some monsters during the mission..and we know that we can't always rely to jaune...i think it is the best for us to learn about killing monsters...and jaune is not stupid to kill them all and he is alone..i understand that jaune is a monster slayer vut despit if that he is still a human veing and he has still limitation..

Ozpin- since when did you learn your lesson peter..and i am not stupid that you are also the one who give's jaune a huge pile of home work..

Port- i know what i did was wrong  and i deeply regret it headmaster..but i believe it is not to late to apologize..and i am ashamed for my actipns towards the boy..

Ozpin- he is not a boy peter..you are a boy..because jaube is way older than your self and including my self..

Port- i know headmaster..and believe me headmaster i am trully regret of my actions...

Ozpin- i see...very well i should talk to harold avout this..jaune is currently not available because he needs to adjust in this era..

Port- i understand that headmaster..i really do..jaune situation is not something we can laugh arpund..we need to help him to adjust on this era...but where is jaune by the way??

Ozpin- i don't know..he can be with harold or even he can be anywhere in vale..he will just go here and pay a visit if he likes..and besides this is his home. And i had no authority to remove him here..this school is his fortress so whenever he is around pay some respect to him...

Port- yes sir..well sir thank you for your time.

Ozpin- have a good night peter..

Port nodded at ozpin and exit the office..