46

The next day the group of pyrrha nikos is ready they celebrated after the press conference for theit advance celebrating because they think they will win. But unknow to them jaune is already the winner because he will use some of his witcher sign combine with their magic. And unknown to them they will taste how witchers really fight.

The venue of the arena is in the open  ground of atlas pyrrha along with team sssn were shick to see that they will fight in the cold weather of atlas specially in the night. The spectator bring theor warm clothing in order to protect them. Pyrrha wear her usual outfit like she wear in beacon.

Pyrrha- how can we not inform about this arena!!! We will fight  in an open ground!! And it was damn cold!!!

Leonardo- this is what they choose to fight even jaune agreed to this!!

Pyrrha- you could do sonething leonardo!!!

Leonardo- then what am i suppose to do!!! I am out numbered here even the council was corner!! Yoy were a witcher i am sure!! You can do something in your advantage!! You were smarter than any of us..so do something you will be crowned as a champion of champion soon so you will have the authority once you beat that man..

Pyrrha- ggggrrrrr!!!!!

As pyrrha begin to rant jaune approach the and pyrrha saw him..

Pyrrha-you!!!! This is your fault!! And why you wear that out dated armor of yours!!

Jaune- to keep me war...what? Wrong with you??  And why the hell did you wewr that rediculous armor??

Pyrrha- you haven't inform us about the weather in atlas!!!

Jaune- are you insan?? You already know the weather jackass..and where is that armor that you use yesterday??

Pyrrha- i throw it away!! Because it will be a hindrance on my moves!!!

Jaune- well suit your self..

Pyrrha- it is unfair for us to fight like this and you wear that armor of yours..

Jaune- first of all it was bot my fault that you were born an idiot..second witchers are capable to fight in any kind of weather..ohh i forgot i am the one who lift your curse and i am responsible why your eyes becones like mine...

Neptune- curse?? What curse??

Jaune- youbhaven't heard the memo kid?? Pyrrha is cursed ti be a werewolf i lift her curse by performing 1st part of the mutation process..and ladt but not the least pyrrha doesn't have a complete mutation experiment...hahaha well kiddo's toddles..

Oyrrha wants ti attack jaune behind his back but she is well aware that jaune is not a normal human..

The students were now excited to see the witcher fight they are eager to see jaune fight they even bring their own camera to film everything as a memoravilia..

Announcer- ladies and gentlemen tonight is the final bout who will win the battle of witchers the rules are simple!!! There is no rule!!! You can use everything!! Weapons aura magic or semblance..the last man or lady will stand will declare as a winner!! This is a death match fight so expect someone will die. Hurt or even lost a body part..are all legal the winner will be crowned as the champion of champions!!! Now let us start the challenger they they were fron mistral kingdom please  welcome pyrrha nikos and team sssn!!!!

Pyrrha and team sssn were wavibg their hands like they were not feeling cold..but deep inside of them they were about to suffer a hypothermia..
The students from vacuo beacon and atlas booed them. Pyrrha had a displeasure face but she keep he facade..

Announcer- now for the next conteder he is from beacon academy he is the current champion of champion let us welcome jaune arc!!!.

The 3 kingdoms  were cheering to jaune while mistral students booed to him.