15

Jaune is tracking the scent  and he finds a werewolf.

Nora- jaune wgat is that??

Jaune- werewolf..

Blake- jaune why your medallion is  vibrating..

Jaune- somone is infected duribg their battle...but i have i make sure that werewolf is not cursed..

Blake nodded.

Weiss- what should we do??

Jaune coat his silver sword with pil and drink his potion. And everybody was shock to see the toxic face of jaune

 And everybody was shock to see the toxic face of jaune

Just imagine this is the toxic face of jaune

Jaune- you will do nothing..glynda use your se- ohh forget it pyrrha manage to slay the werewolf..dr ooblek call the clinic i need a room to check those idiots.

Glynda- why??

Jaune- werewolves and vampires are the monsters that can infect those idiots. Once they were bitten by those monsters they will become a werewolf or a vampire...

Ozpin- i see..i'll prepare the clinic..

Glynda- i'll call a bullhead

Pyrrha manage to slay the werewolf and they were celebrating..and jaune approach to them

Jaune- what are you doing here during night time??

Yang- we are here to hunt monster??

Jaune- and what are you trying to prove??

Yang- we are trying to prove that wr are superior than you!!! Dumb ass faker!!!

Jaune- yeah congrats but any of you has been bitten by a werewolf??

Velvet- ohh that is a werewolf??

Jaune- yeah dumbass..and you join them knowing that you are still weak??

Velvet- so what?? I can handle my self now!!

Jaune- hhmmm..now then i have a question..did one of you has been bitten or even give you a scar by the werwolf..and don't bither lying i can sense a single lie...

Ruby- nope no werewolf can scratch us because we have an aura..

Jaune- then why you guys are sweating?? And i can smell a stench of werewilfs saliva on your bodies???

Ruby- we well the werewolf manage to scratch us..but what is the connection??

Jaune- you will know soon and i need to examine you all...

Pyrrha- absolutely-

Jaune- professors!!!

Pyrrha- whaaaat!!!

Ozpin- i hope you are proud of your selve young ladies!!!

Yang- but professor goo-

Ozpin- save it!! Glynda is here and she has no idea why you are here?? As for you miss scareltina ..