47

After the fight team sssn and pyrrha sent to the hospital for recovery.  Team sssn lost limbs were replace by robotic arms. Eyes and feet.. Team beacon were vising them.

Ozpin- it seems you learn your lesson children..and where is m8ss nikos.

Sun-she is in another room..by the way who is that faunus??

Ozpin-she is blake belladona one of jaune's girls..

Sun-sir can we transfer to your academy??

Ozpin-if you ask permission to me i am okay with thay.

Neptune-thank yo-

Ozpin- but it is not my...obligation to do so...but the witcher him self has the full authority controlling the academy..

Neptune-why?? It's because of jaune??

Ozpin-yes..jaune has the full controll at vale..if i am correct you want to transfer academy it's because of miss schnee and miss belladona..sorry kids but miss belladona and miss schnee is off limits..specially miss schnee...if jaune learn that you flirting to his girls. I can't guarantee your safety...jaune let you live this time..but next time you will loose your life...we are following his orders...

Sage- why that man hates mistral very much???

Ozpin-  jaune arc is not just a man mr sage...jaune is the real witcher..

Neptune- but pyrrha said that she is the real one..

Weiss- can she perform magic that jaune did?? Can she lift a curse like jaune did?? I bet she can't..

Scarlet-but velvet told me that pyrrha lift her curse..

Weiss- ohh really??? Ee haven't heard about that..as far as we know pyrrha is still. Human back when she was in beacon..jaune lift that curse..as for that griffin that you saw in the entrance.. Jaune did..because my sister is with him during his stay here...do you still believe that she is the one who slay monsters?? Well it's your choice but every kingdom knows that jaune is the one who slay the monster..we saw it first hand jaune lift the curse of ruby and yang..

Neptune- jaine did lift the curse my dear??

Weiss- don't call me dear ass hole...i have a boyfriend...so listen up vasillas! yang ruby velevet and pyrrha were cursed to become a werewolf..unlike your so called witcher.. Jaune use another method to lift the curse of yang ruby and velvet..because they haven't taste a flesh and blood of a human..but for pyrrha she did had a taste of human blood and flesh...

Blake-plus the reason why pyrrha become like a witcher. Because jaune perform the first stage of witcher experiment called the trial of tbe grass...plus all witchers use the same weapons but different medallion..plus pyrrha is still 18 years old while jaune is a relic of the past..haven't you notice that pyrrha doesn't posses a knowledge about monsters..while jaune has all the knowledge we all need. In fact  jaune give the beacon student a beastiary..but you won't get a copy of the beastiary because jaune hates you all mistralian..

Sun-but why jaune hates us mistralian..

Ozpin- because of your arrogance..even after all the years of his absence you mistralian still an arrogant pricks just like in the forgotten years..so you should not be surprise that witcher jaune hates you all mistrallian people..

Sun-we are not arrogant we were proven that haven is a strong warrior..

Ozpin- strong warrior?? Mr sun let me remind you that leonardo lionheart is a coward..if you are strong why you haven't catch or slay a monster?? And why miss nikos still hasn't slay a monater or kill a human??

Sun-.......

Ozpin- you better stay in haven academy gentlemen..because beacon academy will never open it's doors for mistralian.. Let's go girls..

Ozpin left the team sssn room and visited pyrrha..

When they arrive at her room mrs nikos is furious.

Mrs nikos- YOU!!!! why did you come here!!! Are you hapoy now!!

Ozpin-let me remind you mrs nikos that this was your daughters fault!! Jaune did avange ruby..because he knows that your daughter cheat's every fight...and she would be end up in prison!! For dishonesty and disregard the rules of the game!!! Plus your daughter claims that she is a witcher from the wolf!!

Mrs nikos- it's because she is a witcher!!

Ozpin-a witcher from the school of the worm probably...but wolf school that is impossible...

Mr nikos- she has a wolf medallion..

Ozpin- it's easy to forge a medallion but the tradition of the witchers is not easy to forget..while your daughter claims she is a witcher why she only use a shield and javellin?? Or did you forget that if not for jaune your daughter  might be dead.. Because jaune will gonna kill her...now then what you saw during the fight learn your lesson..because of not trust me jaune will come and kill her...i hope we will never see each other again nikoss...pyrrha never show your self in beacon again or in vale again...

Ozpin and his students leave them alone.

Pyrrha- what now mom..i can't even enter beacon again.

Mrs nikos- you will enter beacon  honey trust me i will offer that man to train ypu and become a witcher and you will bear the child of a witcher.

Pyrrha- indeed...jaine is mine and mine aoone...

Atlas council- ypu haven't learn a lesson aren't you?? Very well since you are awake you can get out in atlas..

Mrs nikos- pyrrha is still recovering..

Atlas council- she is fine to me..now boys kick them out..and i will tell ironwood to spread many androids in vale and specially beacon..this family is crazy...

Soldier-lets go..

The nikos mother and daughter had no choice but to follow the orders because they were afraid to be shot in the head..so they went back to mistal