23

After a few days had pass ironwood will return to atlas jaune is now ready..qrow and winter is waiting for them..

When jaune and harold appear

IMagine this is jaune's new armor

Qrow- new armor??

Jaune- yeah general ironwood told me that atlas is in winter season...

Winter- what is that armor??

Jaune- a witcher gear. This armor is an armor from the school of the bear...i know witchers from the bear can endure the cold winter because tgat is the way they train..but i am from the wolf so i need some armor that keep me warm..

Qrow- how long we will stay in atlas

Jaune- a day or two..general will introduce me to his ace ops...and winter when you will start hunting some monster you will kead them okay..i already told you everything so don't worry read the beastiary that i given to you..

Qrow- how many page of beastiary that you made??

Jaune- a full copy..but i already mark which tyoe of monster that she is safe to fight..and here for ypu wrow..

Qrow accept the beastiary..

Qrow- damn this is a lot..

Jaune- you get used to it..and besides over the time you will memorize the whole beastiary. 

Qrow- thanks..

Ironwood- ahh you were here..by the way jaune thanks for the beastiary and the diagrams...

Jaune nodded.

Ironwood- are you set to go??

Jaune- let's go...where to first??

Ironwood- we will go to atlas first i wull introduce you the the ace ops...then you will start the hunt. May i ask..when you start the mission you want  to be escorted by bullhead or-

Jaune- i will be on foot i will test your specual ops endurance..and besides i had a hunch griffin is not your only problem. Knowing your kingdom there are still have monsters that immune to the cold..

Ironwood- agreed..

Ozpin- jaune how long will you stay there??

Jaune- a week or two..

Qrow- what i thought

Jaune- i lied...

Blake- come back safe jaune..

Weiss- be safe okay..

Jaune- i will be fine remember stay at home okay..

Bkake and weiss nodded

Weiss and blake kissed jaune on the cheeks..

Ruby and yang felt some jealousy because their own partner is really close to jaune and they are even jealous because jaune is giving  weiss and blake a free lesson even ren and nora receive a special gift..

Jaune enter to the bullead  and they depart bound to atlas

Ozpin- do you think that jaune know that this girls throwing some hint??.

Harold- naaah~ jaune is oblivious...but meh every witchers tend to be like that..geralt is the only one who is a womanizer and he even ended up to yennifer who is know to be a powerful mage...even the witchers from the wolf school feared yen...geralt is included.  By the way how was the wife

Ozpin- ohh the wife is fine..she is happy taking care of the 4 children heheh

Harold- good good..now come on lets return probably the brats starting causing a trpuble now that jaune  is famous in beacon..

Ozpin- indeed..let's go

Ozpin and harold went back to the school ground..

On the dorm ruby and yang met with ren nora blake and weiss.

Yang- hey!! Weiss!! What gives??!!

Weiss- ohh it's you?!

Yang- of course it's me..  why are you so intimate with that faker???!!!

Weiss- that! Faker savea your own ass yang....if not for him..you are still a werewolf..

Yang- do you believe him that he heal me??!!

Blake- all students and professors saw that jaune heal you yang. You even beg for mercy....and i qoute help me please...kill me..

Yang- i don't remember that..

Weiss- how could you remember...you are in different personality..from what jaune told me most werewolf can't remember everything after the transformation..

Ruby- maybbe he is faking weiss 

Weiss- the hell are you talking about ruby???

Ruby- you know he lied to us! He use fake transcript!!

Blake- you ywo are still im denial..accept the fact that jaune is stronger than us...be very greatful that he remove your curse..he went to the mountains searching some artifact to revert you back to human..

Ruby- but-

Weiss- shut it!!

Yang- hey!!! Don't shout ruby!!

Weiss- shut it yang!! You are the eldest sister yet you are acting like child..for crying out loud yang you are ild enlugj to know what is right amd whay is wrong..you are the eldest between you two so show some example!! Instead you discipline your sister you even join her delusional dream!!

Yang- i'm just being supportive!!

Weiss- then you got it all wrong!!!

Ruby- what is wrong to be a hero??!!

Weiss- there is nothi g wrong to be a hero ruby rose!! But every thing you did is wrong! What you did is wrong!! You are no hero ruby! You are a villain!! A hero doesn't bully a student..and a hero doesn't disobey any orders!! A hero should be an example to do a good deed!!!..

Ruby-then what about jaune?!!

Weiss- within my and blakes eyes..jaune is the very prime example of hero.. we all saw what he did to cardin and velvet..and we even saw what he did to you...without him you two are a monster now...even you bullied jaune still he helps you.

Ruby- but he took our home.

Blake- then whose fault is that?? Whose fault that you guys fighting a werewolf and being infected??  If not for jaune you two are still suffering i don't know hoe painful it is but  meh..

Weiss- by the way nice collar yang and ruby..is that a monitoring device that general given to you??

Yang- what do you think??!!

Blake- looks good on you..one more thing left is a chain and attached to the collar..

Yang- do you think were some kind of a dog..

Weiss- did you forget that ypu actually become a dog..should we should show you the picture of what you have become. 

Blake- come on weiss forget it..they will never learn..they will dusobey the orders again..and beside it's yang and ruby we are talking. A well known rule breaker.

Weiss- i will not surprise if this two will be a werewolf again if they disobey another order

Blake and weiss leave the two alone..ruby and yang couldn't accept the truth but they have no choice..even they decide to break another rule summer and raven will deffinately punish them.